Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 16 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland
  • Contribution Points: 402 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 30, 2021
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Is there anyone besides me who paid for that damn VVIP package but didn’t watch any episode yet?
I’ll only watch them once they confirm the rest two episodes. Otherwise, I’ll take 53rd episode as my happy (or whatever) ending.
6 4
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
The comment section suddenly becomes so active. We have to thank that brainless crew for that. 😂
I have heard that the Chinese Fans threatened to burn down the director's house because of this. He deserves that.
They should’ve put a single clue of a Sad Ending if they planned such a stupid thing.
7 5
Replying to andyisme • Sep 2, 2022
There would be a surprise on the 7th as 2 more episodes would be made available. Stay tunedhttps://share.api.weibo.cn/share/332582793,4809379746677723.html?weibo_id=4809379746677723Don't…
Confirmed?? Source pls. I need to hold my tear drops.
0 1
Replying to Cwarrior • Sep 2, 2022
I AM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO DO WEEEEEE 🫡
1 0
Replying to Kitty • Sep 2, 2022
I put it on my most fav cdrama... I think i am going to change it now🥺😩
yeah, me too
1 0
Replying to Stephienn • Sep 2, 2022
Even ending up in the mortal realm as a happy ordinary couple sounds better now 🙂
yeah, it would be far better
2 0
Replying to Cotton • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
If you need to get spoiled about the ending, open the tag below.
I feel depressed now, what on earth am I supposed to do ??? 😭😭😭
0 2
Replying to Cotton • Sep 2, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
If you need to get spoiled about the ending, open the tag below.
Apparently, it's a very Sad Ending. 😥😭
1 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Someone who watched the final six episodes, please reply to this comment by mentioning whether there was a happy ending or not. (just it)
I’m not visiting any SM site or MDL until I watch them myself.
0 12
Replying to introverted • Sep 2, 2022
Why did the ratings drop again???. I heard ppl are complaining about Chen yi’s real voice. How stupid can u…
And the fact is his voice sounds so sexy 😘
5 1