Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 26, 2024
Replying to Lehelene • Jul 30, 2025
She is selfish and only thinks about her goal which almost killed everyone. In the future I hope that others will…
I wouldn't agree to everything you said to be honest, although this is a typical plot in many dramas you see. Not many show the hardships and thoughts one had to go through to achieve their goal, Unlike Mei Chaofeng her family was not only slaughtered from betrayal but she was also forced to become a courtesan as a child. Id 100% be as annoying as she was if this had happened to me, its a reasonable crash out but she did involve many others in it which was where everything went wrong.
1 0
Replying to Forgotten_Words • Jul 26, 2025
Title Pull Strings
Kong Xuan ain't even in the cast listed here yet 😭I'mma cry for real now
he HAS to be here, he literally played a huge role in helping Li Changshou
0 0
Replying to Kazzy010 • Jul 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Urgh...No!!I would know, I hate that dude and if this Sheng guy even looks a BIT like him, I'd drop this faster…
whatever that means😭
0 0
Replying to Kazzy010 • Jul 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Urgh...No!!I would know, I hate that dude and if this Sheng guy even looks a BIT like him, I'd drop this faster…
okay… bye ? you can go
3 2
On ABO Desire • Jul 12, 2025
Title ABO Desire
is it just me or sheng shaoyou looks like liu yuning
4 5
On Pull Strings • Jul 6, 2025
Title Pull Strings
im so excited to see great mage and kong xuans scenes i cant tell if thats a secret BL couple in here
0 2
On Zi Yu • Jul 5, 2025
Person Zi Yu
happy birthdayy Baobei 🎂🎉🥳
2 0