Editorials Replying to NeonBlade • Dec 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Their little chat before bed was so cute and heartwarming, I hope they will sleep together every night after.…
I like Qin Shi's gesture pointing to brain and heart. Makes this talking scene very creative and not boring. plus it's sweet.
1 0
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Dec 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
She's young and insecure. Wish she could calm down a bit...
Qin Shi's remarks on her during her training left impact too much that she seek Qin Shi's suffering. Fortunately Qin Shi is a matured woman who didn't bother to play child game.
0 0
Replying to Forhad Ahmed Niloy • Dec 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
QS's boss is an amazing businesswoman! She is using everyone around her. She is utilizing every connection. She…
I don't think Yang Hua feel force there. For Qin Shi, he willing to do anything to help her achieve her target faster. QS's boss definitely doesn't mind a little trouble for others as long as she can get benefit from it.
1 4
Replying to Ankhaz412 • Dec 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Wu fei creeps me out. She's the type who takes joy in ruining lives
She's young and insecure. Wish she could calm down a bit...
1 2
Replying to JulesL • Dec 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
OMG - Yang Hua deciding which pajamas were easier to take off
This cracked me up so hard. 🤣🤣🤣
1 6
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Dec 9, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
I know I shouldn't be laughing since it is their important new phase of relationship but Yang Hua getting invested in games while Qin Shi waiting for him is so hilarious. Poor Qin Shi trying so hard to get attention but guys with games is 😑. Also, these 2 are comedian. Effortless comedian 🤣🤣
6 1
Replying to Dana7 • Dec 6, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I'm hoping for Dec 7. I don't think I can wait much longer 😭I've been stalking youtube for spoilers
Me too. Need new episodes already!
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Dec 6, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I really hope they start to update again tomorrow... ☹️
1 0
Replying to ebzqueen • Dec 3, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
i love how d FL lead always seems composed and unbothered no matter how they try to belittle her lol
I think her determination to change things makes her like that. Her ambition is not to get recognition but to fight prejudice. If she cares about what others say, I don't think she will opposed her boss (doing her own things against what's being ordered) many times.
0 0
Replying to meowmia • Dec 2, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
how does she hurt him?
I think she's interested in Yang Hua but she's afraid of getting hurt again. That's why she doesn't want to appear so invested in her relationship with Yang Hua instead, she's focus more on work.
0 0
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Dec 1, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
is this all fluff/fanservice drama or is there some story here?
there's some story
0 1
Replying to Tiyawn • Nov 30, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
The heck is Yang Hua doing praising her ex? And saying they could divorce if she wanted to go back to her ex🤦🏻♀️…
I think Yang Hua's inferiority complex take place here... Even Qin Shi insists on not going back to her ex, she didn't press on the reason is she loves him. Qin Shi is still scared of relationship I guess. That's even further making things complicated on Yang Hua side. Tan Junhui seems like a perfect match with Qin Shi in Yang Hua's eyes and Qin Shi seems relax working with him. That's further making Yang Hua more insecure. I think the plot development later maybe Yang Hua need to overcome his inferiority realize his worth for Qin Shi.
1 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 30, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
Tonight's episode is soo good. I love how both leads handle their irrationality and anger. Qin Shi's hurt from Yang Hua's sharp words but she understands where Yang Hua's anger come from. And Yang Hua realizes he's irrational and try to cope it. This is the best drama so far when it comes to handling conflict. They always discussed and be frank with each other, know when to withdraw or step forward.
8 0
Replying to Matteo Albanesi • Nov 30, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
boring and too long drama. I would have finished it in about 26 episodes
I think you mean 26 eps if the story just focus on FL and ML only which is I agree. But except for the 2nd brother part, I'm enjoying the rest. Maybe for those who are not interested in the office and family plot might feel this drama is draggy. To each their own, this drama focus more on work and society than romance which might not be everyone cup of tea.
4 1
Replying to cunnzrv • Nov 30, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
loved when he let the girl who tried to fall in his arms fall and just walk away. I hate adult females who do…
Hmm... unfortunately I've seen these type of people in my office. and the description of people around also just like how Cai Liang portrayed. 😅 I think there are people who see people like that like the way Cai Liang see it. The scriptwriter is scary. She might have personal/professional experience like this...
0 0
Replying to Capivara • Nov 29, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
Would be so good if men like Yang Hua existed in real life 😮💨
Will parents accept people like Yang Hua?😥 I think most will have prejudice towards him like Qin Shi's parents.... That's why I think these people are rare.
1 0
Replying to Vhora Ammar • Nov 29, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
I really hate Qin Shi that she doesn't care about feeling of Yang Hua.I don't understand why she is still happily…
I don't think Qin Shi is toying with Yang Hua's love. She's got trauma with marriage relationship. She's afraid to let her heart open that's why she jokingly brush off Yang Hua's affection because she's afraid of reality. I think she'll face this reality soon.
15 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Nov 29, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
And do you want something more exciting??Counting money 🤣🤣
This the funniest! 🤣Yang Hua is soo good at counting, nice hands movement there. I love how Qin Shi sitting cross legged with pillow waiting for the counting to finish. 🤣
6 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 29, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
I can't with Yang Hua being petty to Qin Shi🤣🤣 He slowly open up and show bits of himself to Qin Shi.
2 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Nov 28, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband Spoiler
Seeing the trailer of upcoming episodes, I can't wait to see Yang Hua at work! Hope to see more backstory on his side.
5 0