Editorials Replying to whoissilmoy • Aug 28, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
do you know what he thanked him for? I must have missed something.
From the gist of the dialog, it seems that MZY thanking 2nd Bro for coming to his aid during the punishment but I don't know how did he helped him because I didn't see him doing anything and it's the sword that coming to MZY's aid when the 2nd punishment continue. Maybe they cut something here.
1 6
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 28, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I think they must have cut or skip the part where MZY was recovering after the punishment. 2nd Bro accompanied him out of Palace and sent him down the mountain until they reached the place where he gave him the horse. He must have been in recovery somewhere along the journey down the mountain and 2nd Bro is guarding him from being attacked. It's weird when the scene suddenly shift from after the punishment with all blood and weak body to MZY wearing new cloth and reached the place he left the horse. The journey must have been awhile because earlier we were shown about his journey walking up the mountain to Changxi Palace.
7 20
Replying to happymiian • Aug 27, 2025
Title Spring of the Blade
i mean, what's up with these crazy ex girlfriends lately?! First we have Tian Xu Ning and Zi Yu's exes, now Xu…
If I say men are more rational and moved on after break up, many people would definitely jumped on me to defend the women but don't you think this kind of woman is dragging the image of women in general? Whenever these women attacked guys without evidence they actually make it harder for the real victim to fight because people will start doubting real allegation.
3 2
Replying to namirobin • Aug 27, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
the changxi palace bros look powerful, each one of them (so far) including meizhuyu.. now i wonder how shuangjiang…
seeing changxi palace bros make me understand why mzy was too stoic in the early eps. they basically void of emotion and their interaction is quite business-like. It's no wonder when mzy came down and interact more with people, he started seeing different light in everything. Mei Si's presence also helping mzy to fit in.
7 0
Replying to Celeste • Aug 26, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
The corpeses from the past? Free riders want an extra minute of fame. Brainless ppl bringing usless gossip.
I don't think anyone that clean, even if they clean, it won't stop the jealousy and jealousy can transcends what left of rationality. The terms clean also differs by person so in the end no one can be pleased fully.
1 0
Replying to CasualCDfan • Aug 26, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Shu's getting explicitly friend-zoned soon. Something tells me he won't take it well. lol
He's super controlling and given that WZ is quite carefree, I think she would have feel this.
0 0
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Aug 26, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I also think MZY has to fake the injury there because he's in public and everyone knows him as someone without…
Maybe it's just my eyes but I saw her minimal surprised expression when MZY reached her from across the lake.
1 1
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Aug 26, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I also think MZY has to fake the injury there because he's in public and everyone knows him as someone without…
I think this part is the beginning of his cover slowly unmasked. Wu Zhen in danger, he blew the cover to save her. You could see the surprised reaction from everyone there which is still consistent with plot progress.
2 3
Replying to T.S.Johnson • Aug 26, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I realize my taste seems to run a lot diff than the typical MDL crowd. Like Legend of the Female General everyone…
I think you and I the same. At least for this drama I could see something more than just bombastic plot.
6 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 26, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I actually had tears in my eyes when the flower tree did what he did and the young princess had to lose him.Edit:…
I also think MZY has to fake the injury there because he's in public and everyone knows him as someone without power. So he can't suddenly able to jump off the tower powerfully.
3 5
Replying to Blades SoSo • Aug 25, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I have absolutely no idea, but I'm gonna guess the head of Changxi Palace. No idea what his motive would be.
I think he might be someone who deviated from Changxi Palace. Someone who MZY cross path previously.
3 1
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 25, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
I have to say the fight scenes really epic, amazing choreography couple with amazing shots.
9 4
On Moonlit Reunion • Aug 25, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion Spoiler
I'm glad there's no lame jealousy trope so far. Although Pei Jiya likes Wu Zhen, I think his main motive to Chang'an is still Mei Zhuyu. He seems to know MZY before their 1st meeting at the inn.
4 2
Replying to ayse • Aug 20, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Sorry but she is carrying this. I mean, I like Xu Kai, he looks fine but for me he can't lead a drama at all.…
Ever since I started watching cdramas I always see this kind comments. I guess she's so capable to create the whole story without other people in it. Just her alone throughout the drama.
1 0
Replying to koopatroopa7 • Aug 6, 2025
Title Ancient Love Poetry
Lesson learned: Extending unexpected favors can breed greed and entitlement rather than appreciation and gratitude,…
Do you mean Wu Huan?
0 1
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Sep 28, 2024
Person Xu Kai
Yang Mi and Wu Jinyan.
I'm satisfied enough with their past dramas' chemistry.
0 0
Replying to Draco • Sep 25, 2024
Person Xu Kai
Xukai has great chemistry with many actresses and actors he paired with. What are your favorite xukai's pairings.…
Yang Mi and Wu Jinyan.
1 2
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Jul 25, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
I tried to watch XK's previous 2 drama cz i like him here. But i m so disappointed he was so bad in BCE,SAHPH.…
I haven't completed BCE but SAHPH is my favourite drama of Xu Kai. Yang Hua and Qin Shi are 2 people meant for each other. Their opposite traits defines the attraction between the two. I get that you can't appreciate the drama but to say it is bad? Yang Hua is the rare kind of guy. Capable but not domineering. I rarely see such main guy in Cdrama yet. Most of them are alpha type. Xu Kai is really good, he managed to bring the introverted character. SAHPH also highlights lots of other women issues in professional field, the different perspective in marriage etc. For Chinese, I think this drama is really unconventional and culture-provoking.
6 0
On As Beautiful as You • Jul 2, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You Spoiler
In most of domineering CEO settings, the CEO is "boss" all the time, with all the "mighty, unapproachable" feeling even during business dealings. I like the whole scene with Dr Jiang when Han Ting is presenting his plan and convincing Dr Jiang to onboard with him. He's very negotiable, accomodating and humble himself down in order to secure the deals. It feels like typical businessman. Very nice acting!
3 0
Replying to Amit • Jul 2, 2024
Title As Beautiful as You
In the first 3 episodes, there wasn't much interaction between the leads, but I think it will get more interesting…
Count me in with you. I'm a workplace dramas watcher.
5 0