Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 15, 2022
Replying to Lulu • 11 days ago
i don't know where to say this but I JUST HATE IT when the lyrics of the OST is translated at the same time with…
I love your priority. 😂
3 0
Replying to sello1112 • 15 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I saw the Ep. 23 trailer, uhhmm… why are they horny amidst all the chaos? WTF
They have been on edge with their feeling but choose to be silent on it due to their mission but the night before the supposed wedding between FL and 2ML put even more tension.
0 1
Replying to Riku • 18 days ago
Can someone tell me why Yan comes and goes from that house as if it were his own? I still really don't get that.
Maybe will be explain in later eps? I'm confused too.
1 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • 19 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Ep 4
She need to maintain her cover in front of her family. She already set her way out by giving the poisoned candies to Yan Rui.
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • 22 days ago
How are you liking the drama so far?Is it what you expected?I did not like it until episode 4...
I'm warming up starting ep8. Before that I seriously consider dropping this drama.
0 0
Replying to T.S.Johnson • 23 days ago
- The transitions in this show are bad. Very jarring.- I can now only find really bad ENG subs. Sigh. - I know…
I don't find Nanny Rong that funny actually.
0 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • 23 days ago
She’s poorly written compared to Han Ting. I can’t understand why he likes her so much 😅 (I still enjoy…
For me as viewer, I don't feel inspired. I'm not against spreading kindness, I'm against being too idealistic. 😅
0 1
Replying to Cherrybanana • 23 days ago
She’s poorly written compared to Han Ting. I can’t understand why he likes her so much 😅 (I still enjoy…
Safe to say, writer is pretty idealistic. That's why it ends up kinda lame because in the end Ji Xing is successful due to the cutthroat part being handled by Han Ting.
1 3
Replying to Cherrybanana • Sep 11, 2026
She’s poorly written compared to Han Ting. I can’t understand why he likes her so much 😅 (I still enjoy…
I think the writer wanted to push the idea that kindness can compete in competitive world. Unfortunately the writer wrote her as only kind and good at technical. Her decisionmaking is problematic, her people evaluation also questionable.
1 6
Replying to Cherrybanana • Sep 11, 2026
She’s poorly written compared to Han Ting. I can’t understand why he likes her so much 😅 (I still enjoy…
Yes. She came from technical background. Many times the problems arise related to technical and of course she's good with it. But management-wise, with her approach she will be eliminated from the game in no time. Han Ting's protection giving her delusion that she's doing well in managing.
1 9
Replying to Moonlight • Aug 25, 2026
A very under rated drama. Congratulations to Xu Kai. He moved out from his box and played a very complex role…
Actually for me, Xu Kai didn't have specific box. He served his characters. Each character has their own story, not genre.
8 0
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Aug 13, 2026
Title Royal Feast
Can you please share the link?
Oh I see... I was hopeful it'll be on Viki.
0 0
Replying to Chia6 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Royal Feast
I think this one is on Vikki now
Can you please share the link?
0 2
Replying to whoissilmoy • Jun 13, 2026
Person Xu Kai
I’m just thinking this through. It seems likely that Bai Lu and Xu Kai can’t make any moves until their contracts…
Can we please stop bringing other artists' discussion here? Some might come to comment and their fans will come and attack xukai. They will accuse xukai's fans for being nosy.
1 0
Replying to Dreamy • May 27, 2026
This is a very good drama. Why is its rating so low?
MDL is mostly fluff fans. No romance or intimate scenes, automatically downvoted. Any gray characters also got downvoted.
3 0
Replying to She and Her Perfect Husband • May 26, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
It's not his kid. It's his ex's kid with another guy (ex-husband). Yang Hua knew from the beginning it's not his kid but he feels guilty for what he did to his ex (leaving her to chase career ambition) when they were together. Qin Shi misunderstood it at first but when she investigated it, she knew the kid wasn't his and suspected the ex is trying to get Yang Hua back by manipulating the misunderstanding.
2 1
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Apr 27, 2026
I feel bad for Songge because this kind of mentality is everywhere. They just want to blame someone for their…
They both make the mistake. There's no way we can erase it off.
4 0
Replying to Nauriya • Apr 27, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
it is just bad people calling FL a bad luck for family. if it is like this then everyone is to someone a bad luck.
I feel bad for Songge because this kind of mentality is everywhere. They just want to blame someone for their misfortune instead of looking to different side or analyze their own weaknesses and mistakes. If we are not able to help, at least don't judge those who tried and failed. Songge is the source of Chen Hui's happiness, he only regret his impulsiveness and his mistake of taking wrong path. He didn't blame Songge because he made the choice. He owned his err.
4 3