Editorials
On Eight Hundred • Apr 26, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
Chen Hui is sure getting bold by risking himself going after Tian Jianhai just to make sure TJH won't get arrested and implicated him later on. As long as there's no concrete evidence, anything can only be speculated and he can continue lying outright to his father's face. He's a desperate man.
2 0
Replying to Riya • Apr 25, 2026
Title Spring of the Blade
from the trailer ML seems pretty calculative and strong but I just hope they don't turn him lovesick simp mid…
I do hope they won't turn him into a simp. Most of dramas these days are not creative in empowerring the woman character. In order to highlight the woman's strength, they forcibly change the man's character into a simp. I don't have joy seeing capable woman made of from a dishonoring the man. That's not strong woman, that's forced plot.
10 2
On Eight Hundred • Apr 23, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Rather than suspense, I think this drama is up for the emotional roller coaster later on.
5 8
Replying to Eight Hundred • Apr 18, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
Replying to deleted comment
Sadly yes. Most of my finished dramas ended up below 8.
3 18
Replying to Cherrybanana • Apr 18, 2026
Title Eight Hundred Spoiler
I did not expect the contents of the bag lol Chen Hui is smart
He's the cop's son, at some point I think he observed well her father's work. Plus, he knows his father well being the mediator between him and his mom. Instead of deceiving or scheming, both of them tiptoing well around the development of investigation.
1 1
Replying to Jungshooky • Apr 6, 2026
Title Eight Hundred
I’m hoping Viki will pick this up because I hate how WeTV is set up (no TV app)But I will shell out at least…
Do we need to request to Viki?
0 2
Replying to Draco • Mar 31, 2026
Person Xu Kai
He looks much younger than his real age, he would pass for a teenager if he was to act in a school drama he wouldn't…
I don't think he dislikes campus drama. I think he feels he's too old to act in one given his age.
1 1
On Xu Kai • Mar 5, 2026
Person Xu Kai
Happy birthday Xu Kai! May everything works well on your path. 🎂
1 0
Replying to roselighterp • Feb 28, 2026
Person Xu Kai
I like him as an actor and want to watch more of his dramas. So far ive only watched falling into your smile (was…
For me, She and her perfect husband, once upon a time in lingjian mountain, Royal Feast and As beautiful as you.
3 0
On Luo Yun Xi • Feb 15, 2026
Person Luo Yun Xi
Is he currently filming any drama? I saw the list, only 2 dramas waiting to be aired.
0 1
Replying to Xu Kai • Feb 10, 2026
Person Xu Kai
Replying to deleted comment
Hmm.. Don't simply assume. I heard Ren Jialun filmed 3 straight company dramas before he was officially exit from his company. Whether Xu Kai renewed or not if he takes this drama, we don't know for sure.
3 1
Replying to atutenta • Feb 5, 2026
Title Moonlit Reunion
i hate Shuang Jiang character
He's no fun since he is like MZY just came down from the mountain and he's also taoist priest but I don't mind him. Sometimes he's helping the atmosphere.
1 0
Replying to Cherrybanana • Feb 3, 2026
Person Xu Kai
Personally, I am sick to DEATH of hearing about SWL.
Yes, same with me. It's enough that I've seen it on other SM platforms, I don't get it why I'm seeing here too. It feels like someone trying hard to promote him everywhere.
1 0
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Jan 7, 2026
Title Falling into Your Smile
Not calling the ML, it's calling the captain which is happen to be ML in this case. And the lesson is for her…
No problem. Thanks to you too! :)
1 0
Replying to jdramaxoxo • Jan 7, 2026
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
Not calling the ML, it's calling the captain which is happen to be ML in this case. And the lesson is for her…
Well, it was more of teenager-like (no offends if you're one). It's more to lead for the romance which I didn't like it too but I can overlook it.
1 2
Replying to Silmarien • Jan 6, 2026
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
God forbid the FL protects herself when she's cornered and pinned down by one hand without specifically calling…
Not calling the ML, it's calling the captain which is happen to be ML in this case. And the lesson is for her not to take action in her own hand. That stand outside is for her to reflect. He acted here as captain, not as lover. He did the same to Lu Yue back then when Lu Yue got banned. The point here is not to take rash action that will eat yourself later.
7 4
Replying to Shailbala • Oct 21, 2025
Title Tian Du Yi Wen Lu
That's good. Why Miles not added?
Maybe need to request?
1 0
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Sep 16, 2025
Title Wild Ambition Bloom
I watch it on YOUKU
can you share the link?
0 1
Replying to Cicadina • Sep 12, 2025
Person Xu Kai
This black widow Xu Lisha also deleted her post in which she shared @Modern Express's revealing video about Xu…
I wonder whether they really dated or it's just in her head. I have seen the pictures and video she shared, no face of hers and the chat screenshots didn't seem like between lover. Also, I read she said the pictures and video weren't hers. The amount of chatting also small. The rest of screenshots involved so many people. I don't know what she's trying to show from the screenshots.
5 5
Replying to Moonlit Reunion • Sep 11, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
Replying to deleted comment
Can you please don't curse people who have different opinion? It's really eyesore to me seeing this kind of reply. Each people has their own preferences.
5 0