Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2023
Replying to Daisy • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
They have been doing this since day onethough the drama might have left some people unsatisfied because of the…
you know we are here to share our thought on drama not on any World's affairs take it easy if you don't like the drama just do 1 comment or drop the drama but I guess you are on the mission to spread hate you don't need to impose your ideas ok? you don't need to shape anyone else's perception everyone now what they want to see. just stop already
3 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
You forget the obvious: this section is for everyone, positive AND negative comments.It could be nice that the…
I am seeing your comment quite often and now I know you are one of the haters. 🙌🏻
2 1
Replying to Daisy • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
They have been doing this since day onethough the drama might have left some people unsatisfied because of the…
exactly if you just visit the accounts of most people with negative comment you will see nothing except everything blank no watch history or something like that they just know how to spread hate and spoiling it for the future viewers😪
8 5
On My Demon • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
The amount of negativity here in this comment section by haters and spammers is literally horrible and the way they are trying their best to bring it's rating down is unmeasurable tbh😶
15 14
On My Demon • Jan 20, 2024
Title My Demon
Admit or not but we owe public apology to Joo seok Hoon 🥲 we have wroned him all along 💔
11 1
On My Demon • Jan 19, 2024
Title My Demon
Last 10 min of ep and I cried my heart out🥺💔
9 2
Replying to bokminthe • Jan 19, 2024
Title My Demon
He mentioned a few times how he couldn't bring back the dead to different people to whom he did deals with.
But he exchanged his life in return 🥲
2 0
Replying to Precious • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon
With all that has happened should he still become a demon ?Or do you want him to combust Or what do you want for…
exactly 💯
6 0
Replying to jennykhan • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
what spoiler?
it's ok it was supposed to be like this 🥲
2 0
Replying to jennykhan • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
what spoiler?
oh yeah that one I remember now
2 2
Replying to jennykhan • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
don't worry ending will be happy a cording to song Kang🥺
same here🥺
4 0
Replying to Precious • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
I cried 😭My heart is too soft for kdramas like this 😅The kdrama that still haunts me is the smile has left…
yeah🥺 I'm just too crybaby when it comes to emotional scenes 🥲
3 1
Replying to I am sorry you jerk • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
I thought I was strong enough to watch their breakup but I wasn't. If my demon ends sad I will not be strong enough…
don't worry ending will be happy a cording to song Kang🥺
7 2
Replying to Nice day all couples cam • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
why did I deceived myself even after the spoiler of writer... just to cry like this
what spoiler?
2 4
On My Demon • Jan 13, 2024
Title My Demon
I guess I am not the only one crying right now after watching ep 14😭 for those worried about ending song Kang mentioned in the press conference that ending would be happy 🥺so don't worry have some patience till next week 🫂
l
14 9
Replying to monstersnroses • Jan 4, 2024
imo, no
oh thanks for this detailed comment about story😊♥️. I guess I have to drop it because I can't deal with dragged dramas 😪
1 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Jan 4, 2024
imo, no
but why? is it because of the ending that everyone is talking about? I guess rating was 9 earlier now it dropped if I am not wrong
1 2