News
Replying to Kokuto • Jul 13, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
Yes. You have to watch season 1. No, it's not a happy ending.
even season 2 is not a happy ending?
0 3
On Lost You Forever Season 2 • Jul 13, 2024
Title Lost You Forever Season 2
somebody tell me is it a happy ending? or it it related to season 1 do I have to watch season 1 to watch this season or is it a separate story?
0 28
Replying to Pixel • Jun 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
He was a psycopath. when he failed to harm her for the first time because of the drunk man, he got obsessed with…
I know but just being a psychopath doesn't really strengthen the idea of killing her it could have been more better if she was the witness of the murder which was in 2008 and from that onwards he wanted to kill her I things this could have added more depth to this story 😊
0 0
On Lovely Runner • Jun 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
it was really nice drama but they should have at least told us why the killer was so I obsessed with the idea of killing her and above that they deserved a lavish wedding🥲
2 3
On Present, Is Present • Jun 13, 2024
Title Present, Is Present
This was such a treat to eyes🥺 although it was a rollercoaster of emotions but oh goodness I love it♥️
3 0
On Liu Xie Ning • May 31, 2024
Person Liu Xie Ning
Desperately wanna see in more and more drama having leading role🥺. I freaking love her in her short drama Night of love with you and Story of kunning Palace.
10 0
Replying to andStace • May 16, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
Aweee...how are you?
how is the ending if it's sad then I'll be traumatized for the whole month🥲
1 1
Replying to Daytimel • May 16, 2024
Title A Journey to Love
I finished it right now 😭 and I feel horrible
is the ending sad?
0 4
On Queen of Tears • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
i just love the character of aunt😘 I never found her annoying I knew she is the only one with brain after Hae in💕
11 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I have lost the count of how many time I have watched this drama😪. Can we pls get another incredible drama like this with the same cast or probably season 3 would be perfect 😶 I seriously don't know if I have loved any drama more than this one. just perfect 🤌🏻✨♥️
6 0
On Flex X Cop • Mar 23, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
One of the best Action mystery drama ♥️✨ highly recommend 10/10
2 0
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Mar 12, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu
The thing is, I'm not sure exactly what Jungwoo was intending to do to her. He honestly looked shocked when she…
exactly 💯
0 0
On Branding in Seongsu • Mar 11, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu Spoiler
I want to thank Vincenzo 😂for never leeting us believe in the most innocent character . Same happened here I new second lead is the culprit 🙂
4 4
On Marry My Husband • Feb 20, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Cried my heart out seeing them happy like this😭.Best drama and the best episode so glad that they didn't ended it in rush and gave this drama a compact and proper ending by covering every point in detail 💓 love it♥️
4 0
Replying to AuzuLa • Jan 27, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
literally the very last episode of season 2 lmao unfortunately wasn't a satisfying ending too he deserved a bad…
can you tell me how did bu yeon ended up having naksu's face I mean if the souls memories and face everything belongs to naksu how then how she is bu yeon? I didn't understand that I repeated the episode 2 for about 5 times but still it went above my head😂
0 2
Replying to AuzuLa • Jan 27, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
literally the very last episode of season 2 lmao unfortunately wasn't a satisfying ending too he deserved a bad…
I mean it's really ridiculous that he the one behind everything evil going on yet no one bothers to hold him accountable for that🙂
0 4
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 26, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
pls tell me when we will get rid of Jin mu. he is getting on my nerves 🥲
0 6
On Alchemy of Souls • Jan 23, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls
in which episode seo yul will know that Mu deok is naksu???
0 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
You forget the obvious: this section is for everyone, positive AND negative comments.It could be nice that the…
like seriously 😂I wrote a comment and you barged in and you started arguing so anyone can tell who is obsessed with whom🙌🏻
1 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 22, 2024
Title My Demon
You forget the obvious: this section is for everyone, positive AND negative comments.It could be nice that the…
please get a life. people are already suffering mentally by being realistic in their life if they want to escape from the harsh realities by watching fantasy then let them do it. you seem too obsessed with Realistic Criticism like stuff then pls keep it to yourself.
1 2
