Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2023
Replying to MrElaan • Dec 31, 2023
"Season 2 of 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' delivers another emotional rollercoaster with its captivating storytelling…
is there a season 2 as well???
0 3
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
Son seems having a mental issue but I think dad abused him in the past too and forces him to take psych meds in…
thank you ✨
1 0
Replying to kaka • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
there's no such thing for kdrama.
💔🥺
1 0
On My Demon • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
After 2 weeks of wait we deserve Fast track please 🥺 upload remaining episodes at once please 😪
2 3
Replying to Cho Na • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
Son seems having a mental issue but I think dad abused him in the past too and forces him to take psych meds in…
Son is dead or not? after attacking do hee?
1 2
On My Demon • Dec 22, 2023
Title My Demon
I still don't trust do hee's Oppa, he is really upto something.One more thing I realized while watching this drama is that how humans have become worse than devil/demon while everyone thinks that devil's are the one causing chaos everywhere. I already knew that his brother is real culprit because of his lighter that's when I thought that killer was right by saying that humans can be anything a devil and a God. I just love it how this drama is actually unveiling the common perception of demons beings the cause of bad happenings 🙌🏻.
32 1
Replying to Precious • Dec 20, 2023
Title My Demon
So basically guwon is known as a flawless demon who doesn't need security in his place because he can sense when.…
oh that makes sense thanks😊
2 1
On My Demon • Dec 19, 2023
Title My Demon
I just have one question that how easy it is for the killer to barge into sunwool foundation's director room and steal something. Is there no security in such a huge building and also he can go anywhere by disguising himself so that he can be near to Do hee. How is that possible 🤔
1 3
Replying to 9lives • Nov 24, 2023
What episode are you in now?
happy ending or not? or is it open ended and waiting for season 2?
0 1
Replying to 9lives • Nov 24, 2023
What episode are you in now?
Worth watching or not?
0 3
Replying to Dorothy W Wong • Nov 24, 2023
Wow, the lovely wedding bonus episode was the best!! It was the sweetest ever!! The kiss scenes in it was beautifully…
Where did you watched?
0 1