Editorials Replying to marygold25 • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
They looked like spinach thawed from frozen or from the can 🤣
🤣
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
haha must admit that’s the first time I’ve seen it in cdrama. usually it’s veggie and so on.
Yes! and maybe even salt! Them spitting on him I get but horse manure? Hilarious 🤣Beyond degrading.
6 0
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
Who throws horse manure at someone’s face? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
10 7
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
LXI really emotes this killing aura that’s so fierce and believable! And the choreography is so well done.
Exactly! I’m extremely difficult to please when it comes to fighting scenes, but this scene I was impressed! I felt the heaviness of the swords and the power of hits!
5 1
On Against the Current • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
wow! That fighting scene in episode 18 with ML and that one guy was good!! It didn’t look like fake fighting.
10 8
Replying to J348 • 20 days ago
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
The actors were amazing but the story was too much for my poor little heart. I don’t like dramas that has too…
🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to J348 • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
What marriage? Who’s getting married? I’m only on eps 17, I want to know 😩
Oh yay!!!! I was thinking she would have been a better match!! Thank you!
1 0
Replying to Jiejie • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
i just finished ep 20 3rd sister has her brothers patients and wisdom. I am assuming they get it from their grandfathers…
What marriage? Who’s getting married? I’m only on eps 17, I want to know 😩
0 2
On Against the Current • 21 days ago
Title Against the Current
When that villain was crying for Ling Dang, I wanted to slap her!!!!!!!! She really over here crying when she’s the one who harmed her!
10 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
I mean, she did think that the guy she "liked" was Xie because of a wardrobe miscommunication/ scheme…
Yes, honestly if my brother just got arrested I wouldn’t be thinking about romance. I would be trying to figure out how to get my brother out of jail.
4 0
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
The second sister gets on my nerves. One moment she throws a tantrum because she can’t marry the guy she like and now she’s all smittened by a new guy while her brother could be facing death in prison smh. Focus on your brother!
6 2
Replying to J348 • 24 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Any romance?
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to J348 • 24 days ago
Title Pull Strings
Any romance?
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Alexandi • 24 days ago
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My thoughts are as disjointed as this drama sometimes felt.And speaking of disjointedness, I don’t know what…
The actors were amazing but the story was too much for my poor little heart. I don’t like dramas that has too much drama 😅 The heart couldn’t rest for 5 minutes . There was always some drama going on. I agree there was so much potential, but didn’t quite hit it for me.
1 2
On The Red Sleeve • 26 days ago
Title The Red Sleeve
It’s crazy that as little girls we dream of being princesses or being married to a prince, not realizing the scary truth about palace life.
1 0
Replying to mint_chip • 26 days ago
Title The Red Sleeve
Just started it, afraid of a heartbreak i will get judging by the comments 😭💔
There will be.
1 4
Replying to HotaruNamikawa • Sep 10, 2026
Title Pull Strings
I started watching it only for Ao Rui Peng and now I'm at episode 8 and I can't stop! So fresh and fun! Ai Mi…
Any romance?
0 4
Replying to Lotus_0818 • Sep 2, 2026
Title One and Only
She was given to him to settle a family grudge between his uncle and her auntie. They actually bring up this matter…
Thank you!!! I must have not paid attention enough smh. I was so confused on that part. The sad thing is I watched this drama twice and still confused about that 😬
1 0
Replying to ZhuNycto • Sep 2, 2026
Title Begin Again
I've rewatched this drama many times now , mainly mai and jun le's storyline- it was beautiful,even his family…
Which episode do Elvis and Chen Jia meet?
0 0
On Boss & Me • Aug 21, 2026
Title Boss & Me
I can’t stand the ML sister and her stank best friend.
3 0
