Editorials
Replying to Yuchen • Jun 3, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Still not coming out soon. The release might happen later this year or next year. This drama only finished filming…
Yes that’s why I said normally Cdramas don’t release that soon. It is not often that it happens.
0 0
Replying to Yuchen • Jun 3, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Still not coming out soon. The release might happen later this year or next year. This drama only finished filming…
They may try to pull all the strings they can to get this released asap because FL is hot right now after POJ and Gucci. They may try to use that to their advantage but normally Cdramas don’t release that quickly.
1 3
Replying to Yuchen • Jun 3, 2026
Title Where the Mask Ends
Still not coming out soon. The release might happen later this year or next year. This drama only finished filming…
if they just filmed this year it mostly likely won’t be out for a year and a half.
0 5
Replying to TitilolaAndrew-Essien • May 31, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
I think one of my best episodes was 38 & 39. Absolutely love it. And remember at the beginning Chen Yan Yun…
I agree!
1 0
Replying to YshTomato • May 30, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Wow! There was a bts scene in fb and they did that flag wrapping so many times to perfect it.
Interesting!
0 0
On A Splendid Match • May 29, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Episode 39 was difficult to watch 😢 Then there was that scene when he ripped the flag and wrapped it around him…..wow.
2 4
Replying to J348 • May 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love
But if you pay attention to her behavior and actions, she never loved him. She just wanted to be with him. Just…
I was fooled in the beginning as well. Then I started to see inconsistency in her behavior. 😅Maybe I was too invested 🤣smh
0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • May 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
the backlashed is not only for that is for BWS acting, but IMO is not his fault it was the script and the high…
Oh I was referring to the huge controversy that caused them to completely delete the scene. About the acting you are referring to, I actually never heard anything bad about their acting. I heard the show was a huge hit in Korea.
0 0
Replying to mylvxa • May 26, 2026
Title Filing for Love
i’m sorry but the fact that the secretary turned her back to the vice president doesn’t sit right with me.…
But if you pay attention to her behavior and actions, she never loved him. She just wanted to be with him. Just like submitting that picture. A person who truly loved him won’t expose him no matter how jealous they get. There are other things she did that showed us she didn’t really love him. She is selfish and everything is about her.
20 2
On Perfect Crown • May 22, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I’m sorry but fans bashing the main leads due to the bead count on the Myeonryugwan is so sad. It is not their fault.
17 2
Replying to J348 • May 22, 2026
Title Light to the Night
I gave up but maybe I need to pick back up
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to J348 • May 20, 2026
Title Light to the Night
I gave up but maybe I need to pick back up
What episode does it start to pickup?
1 2
Replying to Kpthe1 • May 13, 2026
Title Light to the Night
Damn!! this is the best thriller I've watched in recent years. The starting is so slow that I wanted to give up…
I gave up but maybe I need to pick back up
1 4
On My Dearest Assassin • May 9, 2026
Title My Dearest Assassin
This could have been really good. The actors were great, but I feel like everything was kinda rushed.
2 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • May 6, 2026
Title Filing for Love
and her returning it, and he putting it on his desk to cherish it ...
Yes!!! 🥰🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to J348 • May 6, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
What was the one worth watching for last year?
You got me hooked on it now! I’m on season 2! Thanks!
1 0
Replying to J348 • May 4, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Yes! I cringed when I saw the title but somehow still started watching 😒 smh
🤣
0 0
Replying to J348 • May 4, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Yes!!!! I’ve never been to Japan but hopefully their hairstyles don’t really look like that. It looks old…
Oh! I’ve never heard of doramas before. I learned something! 😃
1 0
On Filing for Love • May 4, 2026
Title Filing for Love
The binder clip gesture was everything 🤣🤣🤣💕💕💕💕💕
6 2
Replying to myelifnotes • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Even the title of the series sounds like those cringe mini-series. Those mini-series titles could at least be…
Yes! I cringed when I saw the title but somehow still started watching 😒 smh
1 2
