Editorials
Replying to J348 • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
How did you know what time it comes on?
That’s on the MDL app?
0 0
Replying to lotusrootporkrib • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
omg in 2 hours?!!
How did you know what time it comes on?
0 1
Replying to Shin Mun • Feb 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Left less than 2 hours Waitingggg (im)patiently
How did you know what time it comes on?
0 3
On Love between Lines • Jan 22, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I really wish they were together in real life 😩💕
10 2
Replying to Purple Ghost • Jan 19, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I replayed the car window many times.
🥰
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 19, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I absolutely love how the director has presented the smallest details that makes a huge statement, like them looking at their shadows on the street, them looking out the car window and looking at each other…ect. 🥰
11 2
Replying to Crescentasbooks • Jan 19, 2026
Title My Journey to You
Watch the main actress for this drama Esther yu on her upcoming cdrama called yun chuling, it's the same stylist.…
I love Esther 🥰
1 0
Replying to khrui • Jan 16, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
Are you seriously calling me a hater because I think the main character's acting is too forced?When the immediate…
I agree with you. I didn’t find what you said offensive because I understood people are entitled to their own opinion. Whether you are a hater or not it’s not my place to defend the actors. True talent defend themselves. Plus I don’t like wasting my energy on trivial matters. Please be careful what you say on here my friend. Many people in the world are going through things and are in a very sensitive state. Honestly I feel those type of people should stay away from the internet or social media if they are that easily triggered. Good luck! I hope they don’t bully you too much 💕 I hope that MDL becomes a platform where people’s opinions are respected. Instead of a platform of internet bullies.
6 3
Replying to Cdrama Addict • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
He's an versatile actor. He was a child actor, did many project. You should watch goodbye my Princess, he was…
I didn’t like his character in Love in Turquoise Land and Our interpreter that it made it difficult for me to judge his acting. I will definitely check out Goodbye My Princess, although that sounds familiar like I’ve seen it before and just didn’t know it was him in it. The first time I really noticed him was on Starry Love.
1 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I wasn’t a big fan of CXX even though I believed he did a great job on Starry Love. But I see him differently in this show. I think I am officially a fan of his. LYX can do no wrong in my eyes. I’m definitely a fan of hers.
15 6
Replying to yellow • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
is the story will focus on office romance?
So far no.
0 0
Replying to Sophia • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
I'm enjoying it...but do I think it's 8.7 good? Personally no. I expected a lot more enemies to lovers within…
I agree it is not 8.7 good yet at least.
3 0
Replying to DenizZz • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
8.7?? ok I was already gonna watch this, but now I need to ASAP 👀 How’s the romance though—more light or…
It is a slow burn but it’s not difficult and no love triangle.
2 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 14, 2026
Title Love between Lines
The writer did an excellent job by including small details that really impacted the meaning of their relationship 💕
8 0
Replying to AyoAyo • Jan 12, 2026
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2
she killed herself
Oh wow!!! Thank you!
0 0
Replying to AyoAyo • Jan 11, 2026
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 Spoiler
she killed herself
Oh wow! What a dramatic ending! Did she do it because the past was still haunting her or because she couldn’t live with the fact that her boyfriend died because of all the killing he did for her?
0 3
Replying to J348 • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines
how can I view the schedule for this on the MDL app?
Nevermind I figured it out smh
0 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 11, 2026
Title Love between Lines
how can I view the schedule for this on the MDL app?
0 1
On Speed and Love • Jan 10, 2026
Title Speed and Love
The chemistry is wild!!! Great job!!
12 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 • Jan 3, 2026
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2
Wait I’m confused….did she die at the beach? Then ML woke up by the Christmas tree, was it all a dream? The bad things never happened?
1 9
