Editorials
Replying to 3shahartsiu • Sep 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Episodes with pure kissing scenes are preceded by a 🔥:🦦Episode 2 - Forehead kissing 2 times🦦Episode 3…
That is so interesting and good to know! Thank you for that information. I love learning about their culture 🩷 and maybe it would also be considered my culture since I have Chines ancestors lol
1 1
Replying to minki4 • Sep 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
There is no way we would know. Actors rarely date openly in Cent.
Oh! That’s interesting. I am kinda glad. Totally different from Filipino actors.
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Sep 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
It’s great at the beginning and I was totally hooked during the immortal realm, but somehow I got bored during…
I agree but tried to hold on til the end because of the lead couple.
2 0
Replying to 3shahartsiu • Sep 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Episodes with pure kissing scenes are preceded by a 🔥:🦦Episode 2 - Forehead kissing 2 times🦦Episode 3…
Are they that strict? Is that a China thing or just the Chinese film industry?
1 3
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Sep 20, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Does anyone know if they became a real couple after this drama? Their chemistry is crazy good!
5 2
Replying to sejong wife • Sep 18, 2025
Title The Innocent Man
the innocent man? more like the dumbest man! how many chances are you gonna give to a woman that doesn’t care…
I’m hollerin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On My Sassy Girl • Sep 9, 2025
Title My Sassy Girl
where is the chemistry 😩
1 0
Replying to bubblylynnn • Sep 6, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
ok im sorry but NianJu is my least favorite character. Like honestly, more than RuLing and even Qianlu lolHe's…
I think he started out to be just a pet/companion since everyone else was against him since he was a child and he felt alone. I don’t think he was a true guardian/protector.
3 0
On Summit of Our Youth • Aug 23, 2025
Title Summit of Our Youth
CJK can do no wrong in my eyes 💕
0 0
On Deep Affection Eyes • Aug 19, 2025
Title Deep Affection Eyes
BWJ reminds me of Song Kang.
1 0
On Our Generation • Aug 11, 2025
Title Our Generation
And we need Wu Sheng in more movies!
0 0
Replying to Kinara • Aug 11, 2025
Title Our Generation
I had to drop this because I was not convinced by this love story. It was a little unrealistic. The leads have…
I don’t believe they fell inlove during childhood. They just made a huge impact in each other’s lives and formed a strong bond/attachment because they understood and admired each other. I do believe children can form long term attachments to people who made a huge impact in their lives.I had a teacher when I was little who made such a wonderful impression that I will never forget her.I don’t care if she is a drunk now, she still would hold a special place in my heart. She truly loved her students. I believe the two main characters in this show fell inlove when they were teenagers.
1 0
On Our Generation • Aug 11, 2025
Title Our Generation
The acting is superb. ZLH performance is beyond excellent. I think this is his best performance in my opinion. I love ZJM in this movie. She did very well. I would have never thought these two would have chemistry but they did! Great show. Bravo!!
7 0
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 9, 2025
Title Legend of the Female General
Ryan!!!! I love me some Ryan!!! 💙One of my fav actors.
1 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
I’m thinking maybe they’re trying to do a certain style? Also wasn’t this filmed a few years ago? But I…
You’re probably right. If it was filmed a few years ago that makes sense. I love on location scenes but you’re right it does cost.
1 1
Replying to Krizklid • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Because there are a lot of CGI, we need to control the cost.
Ok I get that but even the fighting movement aren’t as fluid and smooth. Maybe I’m being too picky. My Journey To You fighting scenes had me so overwhelmed with excitement. I had to replay it was so good.
2 1
Replying to Krizklid • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Because there are a lot of CGI, we need to control the cost.
Have you seen My Journey To You? I love the effects on that one. I think I feel that way because my country doesn’t use the old school type of effects anymore. But I have seen some Cdramas have great effects and Kdramas.
1 2
Replying to Krizklid • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Because there are a lot of CGI, we need to control the cost.
I am watching in 4K. What I mean is the special effects. It looks old school.
2 5
Replying to Krizklid • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Because there are a lot of CGI, we need to control the cost.
It doesn’t look like a low budget drama, only the cgi. The costumes look good, the wigs look good. Wished cgi was good, but I understand if they don’t have the budget.
2 13
On The Immortal Ascension • Aug 6, 2025
Title The Immortal Ascension
Man…why is the graphics/cgi so generic?
1 20
