Editorials
On My Journey to You • Dec 31, 2025
Title My Journey to You
Watching this for the 3rd time. I can’t get over the costume and hairstyles. So wonderfully made. So rich. 😍😍😍😍
2 2
Replying to Aurelle spencer • Dec 31, 2025
Title My Journey to You
why would they they ruin a perfect drama with a trash ending, could have avoided it, the last 5 minutes was very…
hopefully there is a part 2 one day
1 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Dec 27, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
mdl timer is according to your timezone
I’m CST zone. This is helpful. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to KD96 • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I think they are coming from her perspective, as children she saw him as a hero with a golden halo.. Everything…
And I thought about that as well. I think some minor tweaking would have defined that perspective even better so that it would have been clear to all audiences.
1 0
Replying to Xm1012 • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
The flashback to her childhood… 🙄 Why are they romanticizing the relationship between her and her stepbrother?…
Ya their approach on those scenes were kinda off. I agree the background music should have been different in those scenes.
2 1
Replying to Grace • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
I was literally "ohr ma gahd"ding my way through the third eps just nowthis show is going to blow up i…
You got me excited! I’m tired of the cliche dramas. So you got me excited. I’m on episode 2.
4 1
Replying to Liu SiSi • Dec 12, 2025
Title Speed and Love
How old Jiang Mu is supposed to be? I'm not complaining about a supposed age gap, I just want to understand the…
I believe they only have one or a couple years age gap.
3 0
On The Demon Hunter's Romance • Dec 12, 2025
Title The Demon Hunter's Romance
SZE is starting to be one of my fav 💕RJL is already my fav. He is a really good actor.
7 0
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 9, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree, Miss Lin felt scary even to me.
Yes!! 💕
1 0
On Shadow Love • Dec 8, 2025
Title Shadow Love
That scene where he was emerging out the blood pool eps 1 was dope!
4 0
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 5, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree, Miss Lin felt scary even to me.
I maybe a step ahead but it maybe wishful thinking on my end lol Although I do believe in miracles 😅💕
1 2
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree, Miss Lin felt scary even to me.
I totally agree! If I ever become a producer, she would be definitely one I would love to work with. I’ve already written some stories 🤣🤣🤣
1 4
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree, Miss Lin felt scary even to me.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s why I love Dilraba’s role. She’s a female heroine. My father was in the military so he always taught us to fight back, but he also taught us that sometimes you have to run 🤣🤣🤣
3 8
Replying to BaoBei • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
I agree, Miss Lin felt scary even to me.
Same here! She really strired emotions in me. I wanted to fight her character 🤣 That’s how you know she played a good villain when people want to fight her lol
3 10
Replying to kolemjdouci • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
i usually appreciate a lot of character development, but many of the latest scenes aren’t adding all that much…the…
Yes a lot of wasted scenes.
2 0
On Love on the Turquoise Land • Dec 4, 2025
Title Love on the Turquoise Land
Zhang Li did a great job. She really made her character come alive.
9 12
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 27, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
I love them together!! 🥰
2 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Nov 14, 2025
Title Love and Crown
Ngl, the first minutes were SO fast paced that I thought this was another rebirth drama. I'm not used to this…
I am believing the creator has a purpose for the fast pace in the beginning.
3 2
Replying to Adelaide • Nov 14, 2025
Title Love and Crown
I haven't started yet. I don't trust Youku with its airing schedules but is it a lovers-to-enemies story? Or what?…
I think it is enemies to lovers. They never had love for each other in the beginning.
1 2
Replying to sid_here • Nov 13, 2025
Title Fight for Love
i have a question for you ?can you please try answering me that's main leads female wishes to marry the big brother…
Yes, it was awkward for me too.
1 0
