Editorials Replying to mochachen • 4 days ago
Title Against the Current
possible if exiled yes, since that's what ml did for lx's maid. However, from the brothel prob not since it's…
Oh! Wow!! I didn’t realize it was just for government and court officials! 😮 That’s so interesting. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Jen YS Lim • 4 days ago
Title Against the Current
Not possible as it was a decree from Emperor for all male in family to be executed and women sent to brothel.…
Aaaawww 🙁 Ya makes sense.
0 0
On Against the Current • 4 days ago
Title Against the Current
I have a question for you who knows Chinese history, Let’s say I was really rich and the Shen family were my friends, could I have bought the Shen women from the brothel that they were sent to? Was that possible back then?
1 8
On Against the Current • 4 days ago
Title Against the Current
I can’t get over the acting. The a is superb!! I think this is the best acting I’ve seen from both the leads.
2 0
Replying to mochachen • 9 days ago
Title Against the Current
That's how you know it's a great drama and script if you can sympathize a villain
Exactly 💕
0 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
I’m on episode 36 and I can’t believe I’m crying over the death of a villain and a character I hated (ZXT) 😩😢
14 2
Replying to Moonlight • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
She was in New Life Begins, acting as a spoilt cousin of ML
Yes that’s the first time I’ve seen her but this role allowed me to see her talent.
0 0
Replying to bnl • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
Also what a refreshing character - can't remember the last time I saw such a spunky, spicy, strong-spirited gal…
Exactly!!!
2 0
Replying to J348 • 14 days ago
Title The Red Sleeve
There will be.
To me it wasn’t but for some it was. I guess it depends on your interpretation of the ending.
1 1
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Title Against the Current
I’m so impressed with Ji Er acting. I am now a fan💕
11 5
Replying to bnl • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
I definitely shed a few tears during that scene. Acted so well with just non-verbal too - all the history, all…
Yesssss! exactly!💕
2 0
On Against the Current • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current
Eps 23 got me teary eyed 🥲 Those two came a long way from enemies to friends sacrificing for each other. 💕
8 3
Replying to Falala • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Me too, i have episodes to binge but not looking forward to Han scenes 😪
I agree, she probably doesn’t but I’m glad you get what I mean.🤣
1 0
Replying to J348 • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Which episode is this?
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to J348 • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Which episode is this?
How are you watching episode 28? What streaming platform?
0 2
Replying to Falala • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Me too, i have episodes to binge but not looking forward to Han scenes 😪
I can’t stand Han and he’s not even handsome. I think he’s selfish for proposing and he doesn’t have anything to offer her. I know he said she doesn’t care for those things but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve it. He hasn’t even confirmed her feelings for him. He’s selfish.
2 2
Replying to Sixx • 19 days ago
Title Against the Current
Ok. Just so I get this straight. ML family breaks engagement and let's FL family get annihilation and now is going…
Which episode is this?
1 4
Replying to monquettej7 • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
I noticed he just ignored the horse sh*t still being on his hand after he threw it & kept shouting at the…
I was wondering how exactly did he throw it. I wasn’t for sure if he had gloves on or what. I was laughing so hard I forgot to rewind and check 🤣 So it was bare hand, eeeewww. I would have atleast wiped my hands on that man’s clothes as soon as he fell on the ground and people were beating him up 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Reny • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
LXY said that his background in dancing help him to do the fighting scene...
Interesting, I didn’t know he danced. Well I enjoyed it for sure💕
0 0
Replying to Terra1000 • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current
I agree, for once, no one is flying around on wire work, just pure aggression.
Exactly!!!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing about the wires!! Yes! Pure aggression!
1 0
