Editorials
Replying to Jaym • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
Sometimes we just need cringey dramas like this that are predictable and cliché.
🤣 Sometimes? We have too many of those 🤣
1 0
Replying to Priyodorshee • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
The FL's ex is always overacting and the main leads are under-acting. the bad hairstyles are so distracting too😶
Yes!!!! I’ve never been to Japan but hopefully their hairstyles don’t really look like that. It looks old school and outdated. The fashion looks blah too. I thought Japanese are fashionable? I’m a bit disappointed.
1 3
Replying to jimbobby • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
the acting from that ex is the worst I've seen in a while
Yessssss!
2 0
Replying to Long Yi • Apr 30, 2026
Title The Night I Got Pregnant by the CEO
jdrama is really falling behind they only make one drama worth watching each year
What was the one worth watching for last year?
0 2
Replying to HomeScreen Alchemist • Apr 30, 2026
Title Straight to Hell
Solid performance by Erika Toda, but as far as her acting, she's done way better in the TBS drama Reboot with…
how’s the storyline?
0 1
Replying to Halsyeon • Apr 17, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
It wasn't a shot gun was it?
I thought it was.
0 1
Replying to Panda • Apr 15, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
Started off promising and so interesting… but the cops was unbearable, the plot twist dumb, and I wish we got…
I agree.
2 0
On Siren’s Kiss • Apr 15, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
I thought with a shotgun that bullet would have went through both of them right?
1 3
Replying to Bruno • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
An incentive for those who have never watched this drama: if you like fox characters and have always wondered…
And their bond is admirable 💕
4 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
A lot going on in the story and there are many characters. You really have to be paying attention to keep track. A lot of pieces to the puzzle.
5 4
Replying to J348 • Apr 12, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Honestly I felt the same way that she is not good at all, but in this role she is so amazing. I’m literally…
It also maybe the characters she played in the dramas I watched. I watch only two and I didn’t like her on neither. Now I will look forward to her future dramas.
0 1
Replying to no name-san • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I dont get it, I just don't get it. How are ppl even accusing jjy of bad acting, she's literally so good. I don't…
Honestly I felt the same way that she is not good at all, but in this role she is so amazing. I’m literally blown away by her performance.
5 5
On My Holo Love • Apr 10, 2026
Title My Holo Love
FL is a bit frustrating.
2 1
Replying to Xm1012 • Apr 7, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
I ended up skipping the intimate scenes between the second couple omg so uncomfortable 😫. I felt really sorry…
There’s a small part of her that cares for him because he is her son’s father.
1 1
Replying to Cdramas4life • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
yes!!! shes hilarious!!
Indeed she is! 🤣
7 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
I’m hollerin 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love how she gets impatient with humans 🤣She’s so arrogant 🤣🤣🤣
19 2
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 27, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Wow!! Uncle wasn’t playin!! He straight up pimp slap the emperor!! I’m here for it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
7 0
Replying to Aye domino • Mar 19, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
Noo i got youu😭😭 and most probably that would be the plot (it should be😭)
What does ship mean? I’ve been seeing it a lot lately when it concerns couples but idk what it means 😅
0 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
wow!!! I’m so impressed with the child actors! Bravo!!
15 0
Replying to Snowgirl_love234 • Feb 17, 2026
Title The Art of Sarah
Somehow I couldn't go into the show. The English subtitles were so fast, that I couldn't read the whole senses.…
it’s dubbed in English on Netflix.
0 1
