Editorials
Replying to Wei_ • Aug 4, 2025
Title Beautiful Reborn Flower
I like Song Wei Long so I watched this despite the story and every characters is no good. Gosh I realized that…
Well good for you. Atleast you did the research to help us who haven’t seen it yet. I trust your judgment I will not be watching it 🤣
3 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Aug 3, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
My goodness! The acting is superb!!!!
9 0
On Fateful Love • Jul 30, 2025
Title Fateful Love
I hate when they use male stunt devils for female actresses. so annoying.
1 1
Replying to Red Girl • Jul 24, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Happy ending?
Yes 💕
1 0
On The First Frost • Jul 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
If you’re a hopeless romantic, this is the show for you 💕
7 2
Replying to J348 • Jul 20, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I wonder why the rating is low?
Ugh! I hate that. They just wasted their money and these actors talents! I’m going to trust your review and I’m not even going to continue watching it. I hate wasting my time on trash dramas.
0 0
Replying to J348 • Jul 20, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
You should be a film producer. I totally agree 💕
I agree! The smallest things can make a significant difference! I don’t think your critique are harsh at all.
1 0
Replying to J348 • Jul 20, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
could you list your favs this year on IQiyi and Tencent? trying to decide if I should renew my subscription
I haven’t seen Coroners diery. I will check that out! Thank you!
1 2
Replying to J348 • Jul 20, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
could you list your favs this year on IQiyi and Tencent? trying to decide if I should renew my subscription
Ok great! I’ve seen them all except for The demon hunter’s romance. I will check that out! Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Dramaholic • Jul 19, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Youku has so many good period and xianxia dramas ready to be released but they keep releasing modern dramas. Both…
could you list your favs this year on IQiyi and Tencent? trying to decide if I should renew my subscription
2 6
Replying to chowfun • Jul 19, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I made it to Esp 24 and this is where I had to bow out....The first 16/17 esps were flawless... as soon as we…
You should be a film producer. I totally agree 💕
1 2
Replying to Sohan • Jul 19, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
The drama presented no significant issues; aside from a few minor constraints, it was well‑executed and thoroughly…
I wonder why the rating is low?
1 3
Replying to Blue Panda • Jul 19, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I think he was better and funnier in Romance on the farm.
Really? I haven’t fished Romance on the farm. I’m going to see
0 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 18, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
This got to be Chang Long’s best performance yet! He did well.
4 3
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 18, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Not them sharing seeds like they are watching a show 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Jul 15, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
This ost is so good, especially the one that ends the drama, and the hero's song (Missed gem), as well as the…
I can’t wait to hear the rest! 💕
1 0
On The Princess's Gambit • Jul 14, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit
I’m liking the ost so far 💕
8 19
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 12, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
My boy can act! I love him so much! Great talent!
17 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
But it was for comedy purpose. Hahahah I love it though. Whenever they randomly play an English song or classical…
Oh, I guess I didn’t see the comedy in it. Well I’m glad you enjoyed it.
0 0
Replying to 13928146 • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
there's an English song?🤣
🤣🤣🤣 I was low key annoyed 🤣 I don’t mind it in regular Cdramas but it’s weird to me on historical Cdramas 😅
2 1
