Celebrity
Replying to APbang • Aug 3, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
imo if this was in netflix, it would have topped my dearest for sure. currently in episode 7 and damn the story…
it’s on Netflix not just in your region. I watched it on Netflix
1 1
Replying to got that uh-uh • May 20, 2025
Title Heavenly Ever After
Okay, so let me break it down: The reason why I think Somi is Haesook is because we have seen that Haesook doesn't…
I think somi might be her in a past life
2 0
Replying to jibzee • Mar 25, 2025
Title Queen of Tears
you know a lot of them are miserable in real life😂🤣
you can say that again😂
1 1
Replying to Muzizuki • Mar 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
I don't think she didn't care, also yeah the old man story is kinda out of place feels like you're watching a…
she did care for him but what is the point of caring for someone without them knowing it or not showing it a little bit just 5% we have all had crush, boyfriends in high school. I would find it cruel to have someone pin after me for that long. His entire life literally revolve around her, chasing after her to the other city endlessly, opening overtime. We would all love to have someone like that lol but I get it, it’s not real world at the end of the day. it’s a series
0 1
Replying to healthyBacteria • Mar 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
For me its better than Hidden love. Hidden love is good too but this is better. Acting is very natural , its simply…
No it’s not & that’s ok too
1 3
Replying to JUSTICIA • Mar 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Sang Yang really carried the show,a character worth remembering forever.Sometimes I felt he deserved someone better…
same here! he totally carried the show. He’s so cute and adorable
1 0
On The First Frost • Mar 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
lovely series but i feel they could have made it a solid 25 episodes instead if the 32. Lots of filler and unnecessry screne of the second lead and parents. Also, i didnt like how much he chased her so much. it was given obsessed and she didnt care. its not realistic for a man to chase and be obsessed with you that long. it will be very unhealthy but its a series and i enjoyed it.
3 5
On Kim Soo Hyun • Mar 23, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
so is he canceled now? lol
0 1
Replying to guyzie • Mar 23, 2025
Title Queen of Tears
Oh the hypocrisy in these comments🤣🤣as a drama watcher and not fanatic, I can say, I am looking forward…
you know a lot of them are miserable in real life😂🤣
3 3
baddie • Mar 23, 2025
Review Queen of Tears
lol
1 1
Replying to Toomuchdramanz • Mar 16, 2025
Title The First Frost
Thank you for all the feedback, it is definitely not for me so yeah I’ve decided to drop it.
thank you for dropping it!
1 0
Replying to jibzee • Feb 15, 2025
Review Perfect Match
off her meds because she has an opinion on a drama same way you do. It takes a psycho to know one! They need to…
lol! just saw this now b/c I don’t live in mdl like you😭& I’ve one acct as you can tell😂 you need to get locked up. you belong in the deepest part of a mental asylum motherfucker!
0 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Feb 15, 2025
Title When the Stars Gossip
even Lee min ho coouldnt save this one. lol. I love scifi but this was terrible all through 😂 it’s hideous
8 0
Replying to CJptyist • Feb 5, 2025
Review Perfect Match
hahahaha..off from your meds?
off her meds because she has an opinion on a drama same way you do. It takes a psycho to know one! They need to lock you up and throw away the keys expeditiously! ugly ass bully
1 2
Replying to indeeboyy • Feb 3, 2025
Review When the Stars Gossip
Its a kdrama. What else were you expecting?
Lol 😭😂🤣 did you just uncounciously mean kdrama storyline aint all that??? I mean I agree with you😂 kdrama aren’t all that
1 1
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
it’s becoming more and more common to leave one’s brain behind to enjoy kdrama. it’s like drama for stupid people😭 there’s so much ridiculousness going on at no fault of the actors but the writers need to be seriously flogged😂
12 4
niaoniao • Jan 4, 2025
Review When the Phone Rings
on point!
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
it’s just there for me. beautiful leads but the story got dramatic and soapy for me. not the actors fault but more the writers
5 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
amazing chemistry between the leads but storyline is terrible. Not bad but can be better
4 0
On Queen of Tears • Dec 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
zero chemistry
7 1