Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 55 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 12, 2024

Friends

Replying to AnicsiRoscoe • Aug 16, 2024
Review Reborn Rich
I have not watched the drama, but I do wish to comment on your so-called 'review'. I understand that you care…
she’s not objective. just in her feelings. cant take people who can’t stay on logic serious
0 0
Replying to jibzee • Aug 4, 2024
currently watching this. its not bad but its basic and boring to me. Its not a drama you wanna binge watch, it…
I lied! I will be dropping. it’s just not thrilling enough for me.
1 1
On The Princess Royal • Aug 4, 2024
currently watching this. its not bad but its basic and boring to me. Its not a drama you wanna binge watch, it doesn’t give the same thrill as the double or love like the galaxy. the cinematography and costume is nice and i will probably finish it but its just a filler until something nice come along.
1 2
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 29, 2024
finished the double and watched this based on the recommendation. They are both fantastic. I love strong female leads and strong dominating male leads😂🙈 and the comedy in this is lovely. I know people hated the family and grandma episodes but I find it very hilarious and relatable. Y’all should suggest similar plot with strong male leads to me.
5 3
Replying to jibzee • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Double
ok guys! I just got into Chinese drama and I love the double. I was captivated from the start. everyone is recommending…
thanks everyone for the recommendations!
0 0
Replying to Pearly Star • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Double
Now I am watching:- Destined with Bai Jin Ting and Song Yi (but have to watch past 6 episodes…then it becomes…
I’ve seen marry my husband. omg I totally recommend. it’s very lovely and gripping!
0 0
Replying to frankly • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Double
these stories aren't similar, but they do have strong male leads:- A Familiar Stranger (costume/period drama,…
I’ve seen love between fairy and devil and I love it! I’m currently watchung your sensibility my destiny rn and I love love it!
1 1
Replying to butbunsin • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Double
be aware of love like galaxy because it is too slow unlike double. Fl performe great however the rest kindly odd…
thanks! I will check them out!
0 0
Replying to TaliaToo • Jul 18, 2024
Title The Double
Give Love Like The Galaxy a try. The set up is different, yet feels similar. The ML is a duke/general, powerful…
thank you! I will check it out. I’m actually on your sensibility my destiny and I quite love it. it’s so light and sweet😍
1 0
On The Double • Jul 17, 2024
Title The Double
ok guys! I just got into Chinese drama and I love the double. I was captivated from the start. everyone is recommending story of kunning palace and I’m on episode 3 and so far it’s just meh for me! can you guys recommend similar story like that he double? or somewhere we have strong male lead and lots of love. I will stick it out a little bit with story of kunning palace but so far I am unimpressed
1 13
Replying to angy • Jul 16, 2024
sometimes this is why I just watch the dramas without looking at the comments... everything here is so negative,…
same here! love it!
1 0