Celebrity Replying to StickatRudeson • 10 days ago
Person Zhou Ye
Okay there are some problems. I will explain it to you. Why people might hate her. 1. It needs to be checked if…
Also see a psychiatrist because you hav e mental health issues 😭😭😭 what the hell😂😂
3 0
Replying to StickatRudeson • 10 days ago
Person Zhou Ye
Okay there are some problems. I will explain it to you. Why people might hate her. 1. It needs to be checked if…
you consulted a doctor and showed her photo😭😭😭😭 As an American what the hell!!!! I stopped reading after that. please go out and touch grass🤣😂😂
5 5
Replying to Sx1nflower • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current
If at the end the female lead falls in love with the male lead, it’s literally Stockholm syndrome...
I hope this makes you feel good🤣😂
5 0
On Who Rules the World • 21 days ago
Title Who Rules the World
rewatching again in September 2026❤️❤️❤️
3 0
Replying to rhaevenortiz • 24 days ago
Title The Immortal Ascension
I shall come back and watch this once Season 2 is confirmed and airing because I cannot for the life of me be…
😂
0 0
On The Immortal Ascension Season 2 • 24 days ago
Title The Immortal Ascension Season 2
waiting!!!!!
0 0
Replying to Twilight • Aug 28, 2026
Title The Early Spring
I’ve a feeling they wont have any proper communication about their feelings throughout the series because of…
😂🤣
0 0
On Chae Seo An • Jun 24, 2026
Person Chae Seo An
she looks so much like that lady - the wicked one in marry my husband. I actually thought it was her until I look it up
4 0
Replying to raquelsmsv • Jun 22, 2026
Title Here We Meet Again
I'm currently on episode 12 and so far this drama hasn't caught my attention 👀
same here
0 0
On Here We Meet Again • Jun 22, 2026
Title Here We Meet Again
currently watching it’s 5/10 so basic but nothing to watch😭
1 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Jun 20, 2026
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I might be the outlier. I genuinely tried to get into this but I find it so boring. I’m on episode 4 & might probably drop it😭
6 2
Replying to ibisfeather • Jun 7, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
It is better than the normal. Maybe there are more like it and they just arent showing up on western streaming…
really? please suggest for me!
0 0
Replying to Krishtayn • Jun 5, 2026
Review Ashes to Crown
Reading is free, right? Use it endlessly. I said I was bored during the first episode, not that I stopped watching…
yes I’m using it b/c it’s free. I also implore you to use common sense it’s free to rate something 7/10 while you’re still watching it.You see the ridiculousness right?
1 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 5, 2026
Title Ashes to Crown
this drama is so unlike your regular cdrama & I love it for this. it keeps you on the edge, you never know what to expect. no offense if you’re not very bright this is not the drama for you & that’s ok
14 2
Krishtayn • Jun 5, 2026
Review Ashes to Crown
are you ok😂you reviewed it 7 only because you watched half of episode one?
1 2
Replying to DavidW830 • Apr 20, 2026
Title The Immortal Ascension
I put him in the black list to avoid seeing the spams 😂😂😂
thanks
1 0
On New Life Begins • Apr 19, 2026
Title New Life Begins
Watching this right now, I’m in episode 12 it’s interesting but nothing memorable& certainly nothing that you wanna keep coming back to, no great love story or crazy chemistry & not binge worthy like the double or the likes but it’s interesting enough not to get dropped mainly n/c you’ve commited so much time to it & just wanna see it to the end & b/c you’re in a drama slump & waiting for the next great one to come along, it’s also not something that you wanna drop other things for.
4 0
Replying to DavidW830 • Apr 17, 2026
Title The Immortal Ascension
I put him in the black list to avoid seeing the spams 😂😂😂
oh you can do that? 😂 b/c it’s crazy spamming the comments I wanna read people’s comments not spam from one person 😂
0 2
ClG • Apr 17, 2026
Review How Dare You!?
I totally agree with you!!
1 0
Replying to jibzee • Apr 16, 2026
Title The Immortal Ascension
I disagree! this is a masterpiece in my opinion. I just keep coming back to this
same here! I prefer this. I like POJ too but I love this!
1 0