News
On Heard It through the Grapevine • Mar 1, 2015
Title Heard It through the Grapevine
I think it will be interesting to see how Korea will react to this drama. It seems a little different from the typical having a baby before marriage drama. Joon is really good as always. It's interesting seeing him play a character that is timid. Although I can see this character changing later. I haven't gotten excited about a drama in awhile, and I think this one looks pretty good.
4 1
Replying to BB78 • Nov 15, 2014
Title Pinocchio
i know many people will hate this question and maybt it was asked alot too but will he really have this hairstyle…
I'm just glad they didn't give him hair that looks like ramen.
1 0
On Pinocchio • Nov 13, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I thought the first episode was good. I like that they gave the back story here at the beginning. I don't really like jumping back and forth between present and current.
3 0
Replying to BB78 • Nov 13, 2014
Title Pinocchio
i know many people will hate this question and maybt it was asked alot too but will he really have this hairstyle…
I kind of doubt it since he has normal hair in the poster for this drama. I think half way through they will change his hair. I like how Lee Jong Suk is supposed to be unattractive. I would still want to date him even if he had bad hair.
3 0
Replying to nayosh • Nov 13, 2014
Title Best Wedding
is it good ?
Well I made it through 5 episodes and I'm debating on if I should continue. There's lots of dead time, where they have the camera one a characters face for too long. There are lots of cheesy soap opera shots. I just feel like there are so many characters that are stupid just to be stupid.
1 0
On Never Give Up, Dodo • Oct 10, 2014
Title Never Give Up, Dodo
Is viki the only place to watch the English subs of this?
0 0
Replying to nilu rai • Sep 26, 2014
Person Kim Woo Bin
Please, someone change his picture..
I know right this is his ugliest picture.
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 23, 2014
Article 'You From Another Star' gets US remake
I'm hoping that it's ok. I'm not hoping for anything more. I mean this is my second favorite drama, and I don't see how America could improve it. It is an actual company doing it this time so maybe.
0 0
Cheer • Sep 20, 2014
Article Lee Jong Suk confirms Pinocchio alongside Lee Yu Bi and Kim Young Kwang
Park Shin Hye had better step up her game if she's paired next to Lee Jong Suk. He might out act her, if she doesn't watch it. I'm giving this drama a shot anyway.
6 1
Replying to Ginger • Sep 20, 2014
Title KBS Drama Special 2012: My Prettiest Moments
everyone likes it except for me apparently...it had good kisses...but a boring plot, bad acting, immoral characters…
Everyone is pretty selfish in this movie. I couldn't sympathize with any of the characters.
1 0
Replying to Alekwang • Sep 20, 2014
Title The Heirs
I didn't really liked it... though i love LMH and PSH but idk why... it didn't have that "something"…
Yeah you did. I bet you could play a drinking game to that. I don't understand why they used that song so much. Sometimes it wasn't even an appropriate time to play that song.
0 0
Replying to Annez0r • Sep 16, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
Finally a kdrama that does feel human. I decided to watch because of Song Dong Il and Lee Kwang Soo (yes I didn't…
I loved the house scenes too. I felt like they really were family. Which I suppose they were a family in a sense, all of them came from broken homes, so it's like they made their own.
1 0
Replying to LoraFrosty • Sep 15, 2014
Article Blade Man is ready for its Premiere
Those.....don't look comfortable....
Anyone else thinking wolverine?
It made me think more of X-Men, but yeah.
0 0
Cheer • Sep 15, 2014
Article Blade Man is ready for its Premiere
I might try the first episode. I really don't like Shin Se Kyung's acting, but it looks like she has gotten a little better from what I saw in the trailer. I really want to see Yoo Geun in this.This drama looks really weird. Is he going to be walking around with random pieces of metal in him because that looks kind of lame.
0 1
On Boss & Me • Sep 15, 2014
Title Boss & Me
This looked so cute I had to give it a shot. I really hope all of this gets subbed. The lead girl has HUGE eyes.
0 0
Replying to Diamond • Sep 11, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
Hello everyone, I was searching for a new drama to watch and I was wondering if this one is worth it? Can someone…
LOVE this drama. The writing is spot on. Great cast. Great OST. It really focuses on how people cope with mental illness instead of blaming that person for having mental illness. Mental illness is like a physical illness people do not wish to get it. You could marathon through the first half easily, but the last half gets tough emotionally. I hope you choose to start this drama.
1 0
Replying to jonssister • Sep 11, 2014
Title We Were There: First Love
I know this can be a little hard to find.I found it on dramafire.com . Love this site.
Sorry my bad. I can't remember where I found the 1st part. I can tell you soon though. Usually it's not hard to find on google though.
0 0
Aya97 • Sep 7, 2014
Article Kim Hyun Joong reported to have assaulted his Girlfriend
Something makes me think she was in the wrong too. I mean in that one text he said something about her bringing out his violent side. Maybe she was provoking him to be violent?
2 2
On We Were There: First Love • Sep 7, 2014
Title We Were There: First Love
I know this can be a little hard to find.I found it on dramafire.com . Love this site.
0 2
Replying to Dziwna • Sep 7, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love Spoiler
If Jang Jae Yeol die at the end I must say that the whole drama made no sense... I do not want that. I love…
I think Jae Yeol has so many people to support and help him. I think he's going to be ok. Since this drama has showed how people cope with their sicknesses, then I think they will show how he handles his sickness. I think episode 15 might be pretty sad too, but I think they may jump a couple years ahead in episode 16.
1 0
