News
On Bride of the Century • Apr 12, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
I feel like this is moving a bit slow, but it might just be me.
1 0
Replying to alexk345 • Apr 11, 2014
Title When a Man Falls in Love
Best KDRAMA i have seen. Only idiots say its bad DRAMA. Incredible DRAMA. I finished 20 episode in 20hrs. BAM.…
If we're going to talk about acting jobs. I thought that Moon Che Won did a much better job with memory loss than So Mi Do. I loved the whole cast. I thought they could act well, but with this one some out shined others. I thought the cast really struggled to show the right emotions in this drama. But it's whatever.
0 0
Replying to Dudie • Apr 8, 2014
Title They Kiss Again
Really this series has the best fake kissing I ever saw and sometimes I even wonder if it's really fake since…
I feel like Taiwanese dramas are known for the skinship. Which is nice because sometimes I get sick of couples kissing awkwardly.
2 0
On Emergency Couple • Apr 6, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
Pretty good drama overall.
4 0
Replying to Hoshizora • Mar 31, 2014
Title Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu Spoiler
How could Saeko go back to an abuser?!?! I was okay with her not ending up with Souta, but she should have divorced…
Sorry, but that's Japanese culture. Right or wrong that's how it is. People rarely get divorced. A divorce would have put shame on her parents and herself. That's just something that Japanese won't do. I don't think it's really sexist. I think it's very real as to what probably would have happened. I don't even think that Japanese women would find it sexist, but correct me if I'm wrong.
2 0
Replying to jenna • Mar 31, 2014
Title Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu
I love MatsuJun but... his character was kinda disappointing. And the drama is definitely the lamest one by him.
I agree. He's a bit of a pansy.
3 0
Replying to jonssister • Mar 28, 2014
Title Full House Take 2
Can someone tell me if this is in anyway related to Full House with Rain? I've seen things that said it was supposed…
Thanks. :)
0 0
On Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu • Mar 27, 2014
Title Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu Spoiler
I only have ep 11 left, and I don't want to watch it. I'm just so frustrated because pretty much everyone in this drama made bad discussions. I'm going to watch the end, but it's just so irritating.
0 0
Replying to chloepxoxo • Mar 26, 2014
Title We Were There: True Love
where can i watch it?
Idk, but you can watch in on dramafire.com now.
0 0
On The Hours of My Life • Mar 25, 2014
Title The Hours of My Life
Well I tried to marathon through the last 6 eps. yeah. It didn't happen. This is a good drama, but I couldn't watch that many eps. in one setting.
0 0
Replying to kit1186 • Mar 16, 2014
Title Can We Get Married? Spoiler
The couples were really adorable except for the fact that all they did was fight most of the time and find each…
Seriously, if they would have just talked to each other over half of the fights wouldn't have turned into fights.
3 0
On Can We Get Married? • Mar 16, 2014
Title Can We Get Married? Spoiler
I couldn't finish this drama. It started out ok, but it went down hill. One of my friends said told me to "just keep watching it will get better." I made it to episode 15 and I just couldn't take it anymore. I wish the main couple would have more to do with the story. I just feel like they were overshadowed by the moms and the the couple that was getting a divorce. I couldn't stand either of those segments of the drama. The fights got old really quick.
0 0
On Bride of the Century • Mar 16, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
Loving this drama. I like the cast and story is interesting. I'm not sure if I like Hong Ki's character. I'm not a huge fan of the lead man to be a jerk. He's not that bad I have seen bigger jerks.
0 0
Replying to samaa • Mar 16, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
still waiting >.< hate you dramafever for not working in where i live >.<
Well, it's not up yet on dramafever anyway. :/
1 0
Replying to JOK2ER_Hyphen • Mar 10, 2014
Title Emergency Couple Spoiler
Am I the only one who can't stand ahreum? It's so much that i fast-forward all of her scenes...it's a waste because…
I know I wish that she would fight for him if she really wanted the main guy. She gets on my nerves too. I'm really starting to question why this character is in this drama.
2 0
Replying to JOK2ER_Hyphen • Mar 9, 2014
Title Emergency Couple
Am I the only one who can't stand ahreum? It's so much that i fast-forward all of her scenes...it's a waste because…
I feel like her character is partially developed. She's pretty deadpan to me.
1 0
On Full House Take 2 • Mar 9, 2014
Title Full House Take 2
Can someone tell me if this is in anyway related to Full House with Rain? I've seen things that said it was supposed to be the second part or a remake, but I didn't find anything much similar between the two dramas.
0 0
Replying to Panda-san • Mar 5, 2014
Title Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu Spoiler
Okay....after seeing episode 8, I honestly think Sota will end with no one or Elena. Here's why: when Kaoruko…
I didn't understand why she got married to begin with, when she didn't like the guy. I know her husband doesn't treat her well, but she doesn't treat him the best either when you think about it. I'm just so sick of Saeko and her crap. All she does is manipulates people.
6 0
On Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu • Mar 5, 2014
Title Un Chocolatier de l’Amour Perdu
I wish he would stop messing around with his ex and just be happy with Erena. They would be so cute together. ugh.
2 0
Replying to Rike • Feb 28, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Damn that was so awesome! finally a drama with a satisfying amount of kiss scenes :D I'm gonna miss this drama…
I know right. They weren't all over each other, and they didn't look like awkward teenagers kissing.
2 0
