Editorials
On Single’s Inferno Season 2 • Jan 10, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
wished that either sejun and minsu came at the same time as jinyoung or more time would be given after the two newbies came. seemed so much harder for them to make connections. also wish that there would be more sejun-soe scenes!
3 1
Replying to kiyois back scrubber • Jan 10, 2023
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
i will say jinyoung standing next to minsu/nadine but especially nadine like that was an unecessary last tug at…
either he was doing that on purpose with the edits in mind or he was just being a jerk
4 1
Replying to honooy • Jan 7, 2023
Title Love Catcher in Bali
man yongho has zero rizz no charm whatsoever
a little more confidence and he could be pulling left and right
9 0
Replying to noneofyobusiness • Jan 3, 2023
Title Eden Season 2
does anyone know where to watch the last ep?
https://www.tteokbokkisubs.com/2023/01/eden-2-episode-8-2023.html
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
The kiss scene at the end of episode 7 is probably the best I've seen in any historical kdrama!
21 4
Replying to Ahead • Dec 31, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Uk - "I go insane when it turns off. I just pine for you."Naksu - "I turned it off. I wanted to turn it off."😍😍😍This…
I don't even understand what happened here.
1 0
Replying to Redjade323 • Dec 28, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno Season 2
Single's Inferno is my first Korean dating show and I'm addicted! Any recommendations of similar dating shows?
Eden Season 2 is similar, maybe a little more spicy and more interesting characters than Singles Inferno imo. Try the Love Catcher series as well; there's often more of a storyline to it!
4 0
On Eden Season 2 • Dec 27, 2022
Title Eden Season 2
Episode 7: https://www.tteokbokkisubs.com/2022/12/eden-2-episode-7-2022.html
0 2
Replying to patisswag • Dec 27, 2022
Title Eden Season 2
i wanna watch singles inferno season 2 since ppl keep talking about it.. but should I tho lots of ppl are saying…
its not worth your time
0 0
Replying to Ahmed • Dec 27, 2022
Title Weak Hero Class 1
9.1? really?!
I had really high expectations going into this because of the 9.1. After watching, it met my expectations.
8 0
Replying to nel • Dec 23, 2022
Title The First Responders
It is her
How did you find out?
0 1
On The First Responders • Dec 23, 2022
Title The First Responders
I can't be the only one who thinks the girl with the missing toes looks like one of the girls from Single's Inferno 2.
3 4
Replying to Missing the other side • Dec 21, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Bali
sungbeom, sooro, yooji & hyojin are sus
i think its sung bum, sooro and sooji
0 0
Replying to Ivy • Dec 10, 2022
Title The First Responders
I never took bio but my rudimentary understanding is 50% from mom, 50% from dad. Therefore a child would have…
I was just thinking that!
0 0
On Street Man Fighter • Oct 29, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter Spoiler
Love B2B but 1Million should have won the drop-out battle. It was clear the leader battle at the end was head-to-head. They both read the beats really well and showed their personal skills. The judges should have thought ahead as to what B2B and 1Million would bring to the table. The final is probably choreography so for the show, 1Million would have been a much better choice.
4 2
Replying to brrrrr • Oct 17, 2022
Title Cheer Up
Huh, is it only me that when I try to open the 5th episode and it opens a completely different drama? Like it…
I think they linked the wrong drama 😭 Here's a link to see the actual episode: https://kisskh.me/Drama/Cheer-Up?id=6192
0 1
Replying to IU issa queen • Oct 15, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2 Spoiler
kinda afraid now that hae eun might really choose her ex lol
i rlly hope she doesnt and i hope hyunggyu doesn't give up on her.
7 1
Replying to IU issa queen • Oct 15, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
tae i and hae eun really have this natural chemistry. it's just a pity that they haven't gone on a date even once.
i love them being friends tho <3
7 0
Replying to IU issa queen • Oct 8, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
I honestly didn't like Hae Eun in the first few episodes because she was kind of creepy. It was obvious that Gyu…
Hopefully Na Eon and Hae Eun will continue being friends, and Na Eon doesn't turn into every jealous ex on this show.
3 0
On EXchange Season 2 • Oct 8, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
MDL shows that it's done airing already but where are the other 3 episodes?
1 1
