Editorials
Replying to aein • Sep 19, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
Here is some source I found on the internet about it; https://kbizoom.com/production-team-of-exchange-2-suddenly-deleted-the-14th-episode-are-they-protecting-the-cast/
I read that article as well, however, I watched the edited episode 14, and they had not edited that part out. Not sure what they edited out to be honest.
0 0
On EXchange Season 2 • Sep 18, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
Does anyone know why they re-edited episode 14?
0 2
Replying to eotteohke • Sep 17, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
where did you watch episode 14 ...i cant seem to find it?
https://lifestylehack.info/p/food-and-travel/4-party-desserts-made-by-great-chefs-nvrko8up.html?sig=VHJhbnNpdC1Mb3ZlLVNlYXNvbi0yLTIwMjJ8fHxFcGlzb2RlLTE0fHx8MTY2MzQzMzU4Mg==&id=32134&op=wma
0 0
On Street Man Fighter • Sep 14, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
Youtube views counting as one of the categories really messed everything up.
11 2
Replying to josie1220 • Sep 14, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
Where to watch Ep 4?
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to Hera • Sep 14, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
How can PrimeKingz get eliminated first ??? Does it make sense ???They're wayy wayy better than Crews like Mbitious…
Where to watch Ep 4?
0 2
Replying to Hmamamm • Sep 12, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
Whatever happened, even though WDBZ got so much criticism, I still love to see Vata dance. That's all.
What happened?
0 0
Replying to josie1220 • Sep 7, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
Agree. Some of BoA's comments I agree with, but the battle between 5000 and the YGX dancer (Hyunse) was judged…
Monika and Honey J would have been good judges.
1 1
Replying to Dana • Sep 2, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
brrrrrrrroooooooo. HOW ON EARTH DID WDMBZ WIN AGAINST JUST JERK????? JUST HOW?? please someone explain this to…
The judges fed off of the creativity instead of the precision that Just Jerk specializes in. They voted based off We Dem Boyz's "story" of their choreo.
1 0
Replying to Dana • Sep 2, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
WHATTTT THE ACTUAL FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 5000 LOST AGAINST YUMEKI WHEN 5000 WON BY A LANDSLIDEEEEE????????????…
I feel like Yumeki did have a reason to win, but no way the judges went 3-0. It should have been 2-1 at least.
1 1
Replying to KDRAMAADDICT • Sep 2, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
How BoA gonna say that 5000 got too worked up that’s why it backfired when at other battles where he didn’t…
Agree. Some of BoA's comments I agree with, but the battle between 5000 and the YGX dancer (Hyunse) was judged wrong. 5000 did get a little worked up, but he still read the music a lot better than Hyunse did. I bet you when the dancers did their 'confessionals,' they all mentioned how ridiculous the judging was. But Mnet being Mnet cut it out because they want to back their own decision for choosing BoA. Also I feel like Eunhyuk and Wooyoung are also in no place to judge. If they really wanted idols to judge, they should have just chose Roh Tae Hyun and Feeldog (who are both dancers in the competition).
4 3
Replying to NotMuch • Jul 1, 2022
Title Dear.M
I am the minority who adores Ma Joo Ah. Park Hye Soo's voice is very sweet and airy, and I love it.
Her acting is carrying tbh.
4 1
puppyparty • Jun 18, 2022
Review Nothing But You
Completely agree.
1 0
On Im Soo Hyang • Jun 17, 2022
Person Im Soo Hyang
She doesn't suit the role for Doctor Lawyer.
3 0
Replying to josie1220 • Jun 16, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
Agree! The actress doesn't really portray the emotions correctly. As for the character, she's just so one-dimensionally…
Her facial expressions are frozen, and her character seems to have no life.
0 0
Replying to drohamas • Jun 14, 2022
Title Doctor Lawyer
im not liking the female lead at all!!
Agree! The actress doesn't really portray the emotions correctly. As for the character, she's just so one-dimensionally written.
3 2
On Queendom Season 2 • Jun 5, 2022
Title Queendom Season 2 Spoiler
Honestly, I'm surprised that Hyolyn didn't win. I thought more international fans would vote for her as well. Also surprised that she didn't perform Dally; perhaps TV guidelines did not allow her? Either way, congrats to all the teams!
3 0
On Queendom Season 2 • Jun 5, 2022
Title Queendom Season 2
Kep1er's last performance really caught my eye! Hikaru and Youngeun really stood out to me. Great job, girls!
0 0
On Love Catcher Season 2 • Jan 19, 2022
Title Love Catcher Season 2 Spoiler
glad to see srjj couple still going!
8 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Jan 18, 2022
Title Love Catcher in Seoul
Those who couldn't watch ep 8 and are curious about the identity of money catchers ...... 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
where did you watch it?
0 0
