Editorials
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Oct 6, 2022
Title Cheer Up
it seems like cheerleading in SK and cheerleading America is very different I watched the kdrama Dear M and the…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZTdbGDyJis
0 0
Replying to Clementine • Oct 1, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
heedo and nayeon's conversation in ep 16 gave me a headache, they are both so stubborn and reluctant to see that…
Where did you watch it with eng sub?
0 1
Replying to josie1220 • Sep 27, 2022
Title Change Days Season 2
It's a lot more emotionally draining. Single's Inferno is all about flirting and meeting new people, whereas this…
Felt like everything was just going in circles.
0 1
Replying to choimujin • Sep 26, 2022
Title Change Days Season 2
how is this compared to single's inferno?
It's a lot more emotionally draining. Single's Inferno is all about flirting and meeting new people, whereas this show plays with existing relationships.
2 3
Replying to misspulane • Sep 26, 2022
Title Change Days Season 2
It got to a point and I stopped watching so I could skip to Ep16. The fights were weighing heavily on my chest…
Agree!
0 0
Replying to novembertears • Sep 25, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2 Spoiler
Does anyone have a link of the new ep???
https://lifestylehack.info/p/entertainment/the-best-entertiment-nmngzeu4.html?sig=VHJhbnNpdC1Mb3ZlLVNlYXNvbi0yLTIwMjJ8fHxFcGlzb2RlLTE1fHx8MTY2NDA2MTcwMQ==&id=32241&op=wma
0 0
Replying to josie1220 • Sep 24, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
Where did you watch it with english subs?
Not available in my country; are there any other options?
0 0
Replying to nagavignesh • Sep 24, 2022
Person Kim Ji Eun
If someone told me Ji Eun is a member of Itzy I would have believed that!
I was thinking that her and Ryujin looked really alike.
10 1
Replying to RCHBL • Sep 24, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
I just want to state my opinion so don't hate me. I really love this show since season 1 so this is my opinion…
Where did you watch it with english subs?
0 2
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind
ep3 was good.I will say the youngest juror, cafe owner guy is involved.. potentially he is also the bike guy***********Question…
Some people just choose to adopt when they already have a child. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
2 0
Replying to catstreet • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
ep 3 was brilliant!! not sure if i believe sung joon is the killer or not yet tho haha.. it seems too obvious…
In Korea, shamans are said to be possessed with a spirit while telling their clients "fortunes." So when she started shaking and stuff, that was the "all-knowing spirit" speaking to Sung Joon.
1 2
Replying to SohailFamily • Sep 24, 2022
Title Blind Spoiler
anyone know what that thing Sung Jun was holding at the end of ep 3 was?
I think it was Coco Mom's nail.
0 1
On EXchange Season 2 • Sep 23, 2022
Title EXchange Season 2
Anyone have the link for eng sub ep 16?
1 0
Replying to eylxl • Sep 23, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
It seems like you are very biased here... The winning crew definitely deserved it.... Duo battle and rookie battle…
I can agree with duo battle and rookie battle, but Trix was ROBBED.
2 0
On Street Man Fighter • Sep 21, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter Spoiler
I love BoA, Wooyoung and Eunhyuk and all, but their judging is so bad. EMILINATING PRIME KINGZ???? ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FLIPPING MINDS?
5 3
Replying to josie1220 • Sep 21, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter Spoiler
I'm disappointed at the judges. No way Jroc won over Trix. Even though he was hot-headed, he did so much better.…
I feel like it was strategic so that they could reach the rookie battle at the end.
0 1
On Street Man Fighter • Sep 21, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter Spoiler
I'm disappointed at the judges. No way Jroc won over Trix. Even though he was hot-headed, he did so much better. He hit the beats better, hyped the audience better, and even engaged with his opponent AND the judges. Calling absolute bs.
2 2
Replying to Aya97 • Sep 21, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
Street Man Fighter Crews as boyfriends:PRIME KINGZ: the one you don't want to bring home cause he baaad, but when…
This is so accurate. Where is We Dem Boyz?
0 1
Replying to josie1220 • Sep 20, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
Where did you watch it?
It should come out tonight, and if not tonight, tomorrow.
0 2
Replying to misse • Sep 20, 2022
Title Street Man Fighter
I actually didn't like pk but today, i saw their real sides and it was so good, im really sad
Where did you watch it?
0 10
