News
Replying to Haitakaz • Nov 10, 2015
Title The Silenced
I don't think it's a horror movie, I think it's more like crime/mystery/supernatural... this was one of the horror…
I agree
1 0
On Mask • Aug 10, 2015
Title Mask
Joo Ji Hoon reminds me of So Ji Sub in some way... maybe his voice and his character in this drama. idk ;d Am I the only one?
0 0
On Ghost • Aug 10, 2015
Title Ghost
I miss this
1 0
On Mask • Aug 8, 2015
Title Mask
Bride of the sentury was a tragedy! This one may gave the same plot with the twins and the wedding and some other ideas but it's way better. The filming and acting are really well done. I can't stop watchin it I'm happy I started this drama after the final episode airs! SBS daebak~
4 0
On Healer • Aug 8, 2015
Title Healer
masterpiece.
15 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Aug 8, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
ppl.... pls. THIS DRAMA IS SO OVERRATED FOR ME gosh...
6 1
Replying to amelia • Jun 3, 2015
Title Mask
I should have waited for more episodes to start this!
me 7
1 0
On Scarlet Innocence • May 27, 2015
Title Scarlet Innocence
well... 6/10. Lame revenge story overall.. I felt really sorry for Deok Yi tbh
1 0
On Perfect Proposal • May 27, 2015
Title Perfect Proposal
that's looks freaking good and I can't wait to watch it!!!!
1 0
Replying to jumpstar • May 27, 2015
Title Warm and Cozy
Who are Hong sisters?
oh.. very nice. thank you for replying ^-^
3 0
On Mask • May 25, 2015
Title Mask
Soo Ae always plays that kind of roles hahaha I'm looking forward to it! She's main character in one of my favorite movies and dramas FIGHTING
1 0
On Warm and Cozy • May 25, 2015
Title Warm and Cozy
Who are Hong sisters?
1 2
On The Producers • May 25, 2015
Title The Producers
why the score is this low......
5 0
On Ex-Girlfriend Club • May 19, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
LaLa is life. <3
1 0
On The Producers • May 18, 2015
Title The Producers
It's realistic drama. It's super interesting and acting is flawless (ofc)!!!! Don't know what's the problem for the ppl here....... but I truly enjoy that drama and I'm looking forward to it!
1 0
On Ex-Girlfriend Club • May 17, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
It's so much fun!!! Ryu Hwa Young is so good in acting lol ;d Cast is incredible!
3 0
On Fashion King • May 13, 2015
Title Fashion King
why is rating so low? is it worth watching?
0 0
On The Con Artists • May 12, 2015
Title The Con Artists
not bad, not bad... Woo Bin is always pleasure to watch.
2 0
On Ex-Girlfriend Club • May 12, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
Can someone explain to me what's the problem with the firm? what exacly happened?
1 0
On The Producers • May 10, 2015
Title The Producers
I CAN'T WAIT............
2 0
