News
On Monster • Jan 12, 2015
Title Monster
at least it's not the best movie. when I watch it i did not like it that much... my score is 6.5/10 so... the only perfect thing was the acting!
1 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Jan 12, 2015
Title Shine or Be Mad
i thought this is going to be comedy but well I don't see comedy in the genres...
0 0
On Pinocchio • Jan 6, 2015
Title Pinocchio
I simply can tell you I adore this drama!
0 0
Replying to Chrisstina • Jan 6, 2015
Title Healer
Aigooo I want this to end, so I can marathon it ALREADY! The waiting is killing me >_<
same ;;;
1 0
On Ma Boy • Jan 5, 2015
Title Ma Boy
let me tell you how overrated is that!
2 0
On Seonam Girls High School Investigators • Jan 1, 2015
Title Seonam Girls High School Investigators
it's not a bad drama.. for now.
1 0
Nana87 • Jan 1, 2015
Article [Poll] Best of Korea 2014
Can you guys pls share the results with us? Thank you!
0 0
On Shine or Be Mad • Jan 1, 2015
Title Shine or Be Mad
OMG It Looks INSANE!
0 0
On Secret Love Affair • Dec 31, 2014
Title Secret Love Affair
precious.
9 0
On The Admiral: Roaring Currents • Dec 30, 2014
Title The Admiral: Roaring Currents
THIS MOVIE IS REAL MASTERPIECE
3 0
On Bride of the Century • Dec 29, 2014
Title Bride of the Century
OVERRATED.. Don't waste time!
13 1
On Cha Hwa Yun • Dec 27, 2014
Person Cha Hwa Yun
happy birthday ajumma <3
1 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Dec 26, 2014
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
I FUCKIN' LOVE SECRET! I can't wait to see them again on screen.....
0 0
On School 2013 • Dec 24, 2014
Title School 2013
overrated
11 0
On Doctor Stranger • Dec 13, 2014
Title Doctor Stranger
FUCKING DUMB DON'T WASTE TIME
3 0
On The Divine Move • Dec 12, 2014
Title The Divine Move
interesting movie. Lee Bum Soo is freaking hot in here!!
3 0
On Pinocchio • Dec 12, 2014
Title Pinocchio
Still so interesting! Keep going~ I'm looking forward next week CAN'T WAIT
1 0
On Queen of Ambition • Dec 12, 2014
Title Queen of Ambition
this drama is perfection.
3 0
On Casa Amor: Exclusive for Ladies • Dec 10, 2014
Title Casa Amor: Exclusive for Ladies
looks fun.
0 0
On You Who Came from the Stars: The Beginning • Dec 7, 2014
Title You Who Came from the Stars: The Beginning
WHAT IS THAT
1 0
