News
Replying to jumpstar • May 8, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
how is it?
thank you guys <3
1 0
On Falling for Innocence • May 7, 2015
Title Falling for Innocence
how is it?
0 3
On Ex-Girlfriend Club • May 7, 2015
Title Ex-Girlfriend Club
I'll watch it as soon as it starts
5 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • May 7, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
It's overrated for me. The only perfect thing here is the acting!
11 0
On It's Okay, That's Love • Apr 19, 2015
Title It's Okay, That's Love
only if every drama had good music like this one........
7 0
On The Pirates • Apr 5, 2015
Title The Pirates
not bad at all
0 0
On Love Forecast • Apr 5, 2015
Title Love Forecast
I watch this without any expectations. Okay..... maybe just a little. I like the main actors a lot! But the story is.. nothing new and they were some boring parts... boring but short so it wasn't that frustrating right?! Acting was well done ofc and they were a lot of cute moments I couldn't help but smile like an idiot IT'S A GOOD MOVIE Not the best but very cute so yeah Give it a try! :) Overall 7.5/10
2 0
On Discovery of Love • Apr 5, 2015
Title Discovery of Love
WHY IS THIS SO CUTE
2 0
On Friend: The Great Legacy • Apr 5, 2015
Title Friend: The Great Legacy
It's confusing with all the flashbacks.. also It wasn't that good at all. The acting was the only thing I can give 10/10! Overall is a 5 imo I expected more from this movie ;;
1 0
Replying to meme • Apr 5, 2015
Title Discovery of Love
whose the main lead in this drama pls?
Eric
1 0
On The Deal • Apr 4, 2015
Title The Deal
is it good?
0 1
Replying to kittenmittons • Mar 6, 2015
Title Bride of the Century
It was 10/10 till episode 8... I'm on episode 11 and it's "okay".. should I drop it?
yes.
0 0
On Healer • Feb 11, 2015
Title Healer
AWESOMNESS!
1 0
Replying to alienshore7 • Feb 9, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
Anyone know where this will be streaming with Eng Subs? I was hoping Viki but I didn't see it.
dramafire & dramacool will have it!
1 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Feb 1, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
WOW is it that bad? I'm watching Kill Me, Heal Me and you guys are making me watch this too....
0 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Feb 1, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
more dramas with these two! agree?
24 0
On Lee Yoo Bi • Jan 17, 2015
Person Lee Yoo Bi
she's amazing and her role in pinocchio was really cute, funny and enjoyable!! <3
1 0
On Kim Seul Ki • Jan 14, 2015
Person Kim Seul Ki
she's amazing! she's actually one of my favorite actresses. DESERVES MAIN ROLE!
20 1
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jan 14, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
first episodes are perfect. I'm looking forward!
1 0
Starae • Jan 13, 2015
Review Secret Love Affair
ACTING 6.5?????????? the acting was really great pls......
2 0
