News
On Jung Eun Ji • Jul 27, 2013
Person Jung Eun Ji
Really now...one of the most talented idol-actresses out there.I really admire her! She made me like her after tryng Reply 1997.I think she has a great future in front of her.Can't wait for her new projects!!! [2]
0 0
On Parallel Life • Jul 24, 2013
Title Parallel Life
it's really great movie.
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
DADUUUUUU
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
tonni <33
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Death Note haresa li ti ?
1 0
On Ha Yeon Soo • Apr 20, 2013
Person Ha Yeon Soo
cute.
3 0
On The Clue • Apr 7, 2013
Title The Clue
ADORE THIS MOVIE!
0 0
On Park Shin Hye • Mar 28, 2013
Person Park Shin Hye
Unique actress!
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
WAKE UP!
0 0
On Esom • Jan 30, 2013
Person Esom
Happy Birthday, beautiful.. <33
0 0
On Baek Sung Hyun • Jan 30, 2013
Person Baek Sung Hyun
^^ Happy Birthday. <33
0 0
On Jo Bo Ah • Jan 3, 2013
Person Jo Bo Ah
She debut.. with "Shut Up: Flower Boy Band".. gosh.. SHE'S REALLY GOOD! o.o'' <333333
10 0
On Hyun Bin • Sep 25, 2012
Person Hyun Bin
Happy Birthday. ?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi ^^ Hmm.. i'm fine.. You ? // No problem. :)
1 0
On Moon Mason • Sep 17, 2012
Person Moon Mason
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAA CUTE! ADORABLE! OMG SO FUCKIN' SWEET O_O <3333333
0 0
On Kim Tae Hee • Sep 15, 2012
Person Kim Tae Hee
BEST FEMALE ACTRESS EVER! I Love You, Tae Hee!
0 0
On Two Weddings and a Funeral • Sep 12, 2012
Title Two Weddings and a Funeral
I'll Watch This! // I watched the trailer & it looks fun. xDD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Omg. Thank you.. I'll watch both of them soon. ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
oh! Actually, I Don't Remember.. o.o But, you have a good taste. :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 12, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yes. I'm new at this site & new in drama world. :D
0 0
