News
On Monster • Jul 19, 2014
Title Monster
it was a really strange movie. the main actress was so annoying... i didn't enjoy it that much.. but still I think some ppl will like it. i give 6.5/10 sorry. i expected more! : (
4 0
On Dancing Queen • Jul 17, 2014
Title Dancing Queen
really nice movie.
0 0
On Tazza 2: The Hidden Card • Jul 17, 2014
Title Tazza 2: The Hidden Card
Why you guys hate Shin Se Kyung SO MUCH?? JUST.. WOW! THE FUCK?
5 1
On Plus Nine Boys • Jul 16, 2014
Title Plus Nine Boys
my god..... Kim Young Kwang and Seung Jae <3 <3 FUCK MY LIIIFE
3 1
On It's Okay, That's Love • Jul 16, 2014
Title It's Okay, That's Love
I NEED THIS, NOW! I'M GOING CRAZYYYYYYYY~
2 0
On Confessions • Jul 1, 2014
Title Confessions
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST WATCHED. incredible movie.
6 0
On Han Ji Hye • Jun 29, 2014
Person Han Ji Hye
happy birthday <3
0 0
On Postman to Heaven • Jun 28, 2014
Title Postman to Heaven
this is so overrated...
4 0
Replying to jumpstar • Jun 26, 2014
Title Innocent Thing
Jo Bo Ah did a great job. The main actor, too. I'm impressed of this movie. It was difficult to watch. But I'm…
oh... thank you. lol i feel really stupid now.
0 0
On High School King of Savvy • Jun 25, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
LEE HA NA IS INCREDIBLE
8 0
On Wild Romance • Jun 22, 2014
Title Wild Romance
I CAN'T WATCH LEE DONG WOOK WITH BEARD!!!!! ._.
0 2
On Innocent Thing • Jun 22, 2014
Title Innocent Thing Spoiler
Jo Bo Ah did a great job. The main actor, too. I'm impressed of this movie. It was difficult to watch. But I'm confused. They do the thing.... and than the doctor tell us she's a virgin.. ._. wow
5 9
On Lovers of Music • Jun 18, 2014
Title Lovers of Music
EUNJI IS BAAAACK! yessssssss
4 0
On High School King of Savvy • Jun 17, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
tbh this is one good start for this drama.
2 0
On High School King of Savvy • Jun 17, 2014
Title High School King of Savvy
LEE SOO HYUK IS SO HOT I ALMOST MELT
15 6
On Cha Seung Won • Jun 7, 2014
Person Cha Seung Won
Happy Birthday <3
0 0
On Two Mothers • Jun 4, 2014
Title Two Mothers
100 ep. OMG.... no
3 1
On Flower Boy Next Door • May 23, 2014
Title Flower Boy Next Door
if I was rewatcher, i will rewatch this for sure.
1 0
On The Pirates • May 21, 2014
Title The Pirates
can't wait to see this.
2 0
On Hotel King • May 21, 2014
Title Hotel King
perfection. tho
2 0
