Editorials
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • May 14, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
I’m enjoying Lee Sang Yi’s character. It sucks that he won’t be here until the end. I keep seeing Ahn Bo…
sangyi character will show up until the end of the series! dont worry
0 1
Replying to Mephisto • Apr 16, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
They really made a third season of this major red flag FL......
and we dont care about your opinion lol yumi's cells are successful 🤪
19 1
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 14, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
The first 2 episode were sooo fun sooo good!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!
29 0
Replying to tristanjsttt • Apr 11, 2026
Title The King’s Warden
No news since??? no streaming?
currently still showing on cinemas so still no streaming
4 0
Replying to blackaster_ • Apr 11, 2026
Title The King’s Warden
To the people who have seen it.. where? Is it only available in SK or cinemas? I cannot find it on internatinal…
its still not available on online platforms, the movie is still showing in cinemas.
1 1
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 12, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
I’m so curious how Cha Wooseok always knows where Han SeolAh is. Like, he literally just spawns out of nowhere every time lol.
17 2
Replying to KenzoTenmaFan • Feb 20, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
I hate it. Waste of time. Currently on episode 9. Dropping now.
episode 9 just aired 30 minutes ago what are you talking about😭
5 1
Replying to butterfly • Nov 23, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I love this show but there is something that really bothers me. The bedroom the male lead sleeps in is it his…
That part is actually explained in the webtoon. I don't know if I should explain it or not because it would be very long.
4 0
Replying to Buzzlightyear23 • Nov 21, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
A lot of the comments here are people overthinking this show. It's pure fun and entertainment. Don't ruin it for…
exactly
1 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Nov 20, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Ngl LKS doesn't hv a main role in this show..even some prisoners have more screen time than him till ep 8..but…
i think the next episode 9 and 10 will focus on him
0 0
On The Manipulated • Nov 20, 2025
Title The Manipulated
the scene when taejoong's phone ringtone rang super loud when youngsik called had me WHEEZING 💀 It's always on vibrate but suddenly that ringtone was full volume lmaooo😂😂😂😂
11 0
On Heroes Next Door • Nov 18, 2025
Title Heroes Next Door
the first episode is so fun!
6 0
Replying to cutiebelle • Nov 15, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
am I the only one who didnt like it
sure, you can leave then
1 1
Replying to makepetteri32 • Nov 15, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I feel like people saying this is breath of fresh air are very new to this. Comedy done by violence against ML…
What are you even talking about?😂
3 1
Replying to slicknickshady • Nov 14, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
love that this is an 8.6 even with the horrible television ratings it is getting. this show is so good.
this has no television rating bcs it doesnt air on television
7 1
Replying to Thinkaboutme • Nov 13, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
RomCom is nor for you, check out other genre.
but you did waste you time 😂
0 1
On Spirit Fingers • Nov 12, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
now we have to wait until next wednesday agai😭😭😭😭😭😭 cant wait to see kijeong and udol moments!!!!!!!
4 0
Replying to xjustcallmecrazyx • Nov 12, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I don’t like how ml talks to his model friend like I get that your not interested but if you can tell somone…
if you watched the drama i think you'll get that that model girl is a bully thats why kijeong hates her😭😭 he doesn't hate her for no reason 😭😭😭
12 0
Replying to allaboute • Nov 9, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I prefer FL ending up with her crush rather than with ML.
i guess you are the only one who prefers that 😭
21 1
On The Manipulated • Nov 8, 2025
Title The Manipulated Spoiler
didn't expect it'lll end up like squid game / hunger games 😭😭😭😭😭
1 1
