Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2023
Replying to LUNA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ • Mar 20, 2025
Title Top Form
seeing the bus got me nervous fr💀
anime watchers know what u meant lol 😂😂😏
3 1
On Top Form • Mar 20, 2025
Title Top Form
i watched the anime after the teaser was released (and the story really stayed with me..it was memorable) And i saw SmartBoom ( I'm familiar with their works chain of hearts and don't say no) and i immediately knew this will be a hit (with wetv production 😅) and i was right ep 1 and 2 was lit 🔥🔥🔥(it slightly deviated from anime pace and jumped right into first meeting 🔥i loved that the show is directed like that) for the audience to know Jin's pov from the beginning i think it was a right decision... also the highlights of the show (tearing up scene//product placement reality 😶‍🌫 i hate it too 😅heheh oishi green tea🤓// sigma entertainment where actors are pushed out based on hype than the talent (realistic😶‍🌫) //dark room (rectangle light scene)... pole falling near kiss heartbeat scene ❤//elevator scene (just like the anime )suay maak❤... it's so good actors are acting... the song perfectly fits the vibe of the show.. cinematography/direction is beautiful.. since i already watched the anime (and know the story😅and liked the story) i know writing will be 🔥🔥lit... overall i love this show 9/10 right away ❤ SmartBoom embody the characters really well .. I'm a fan❤
8 2
On Secret Relationships • Mar 20, 2025
loved it... all the 4 were nailing it🔥🔥 the acting was flawless🔥🔥 the story /characters were detailed.. 9.5/10 from me.. i loved it (my only complaint is give me a special ep with Daon and Ju Sunghyeon domestic life ) because it was too short 😅
5 0
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Mar 19, 2025
So, 1FL's ex-gf is a time traveler, too? But why red? Why was she in deep pain?Or, wait. She did not time travel,…
that's not ex gf .. i think it's her family member(cousin or younger sister) (her family has a special super power that each has)... childhood flashback scenes when Karan first discovered her power?

i think her super power was slowing down time (like for example flash in marvel Universe)

also our female lead Karan also goes through excrutiating pain after time travel so she also went through after effect i presume

i didn't read the novel yet (only based on what i watched/observed in this show)
2 2
On Reverse with Me • Mar 19, 2025
growing up maybe as a teen i would've been happy for the leads... but if that were to happen to me or my family ( i will be even crazier than Fiat 😂lol) ep 7 felt like sitting through 6 eps was worth it.. i loved ep 7 so much ( i presume happy ending now).. my heart almost dropped when Thi did what he did (that it felt like Thi and Fiat got my attention than the gl leads here 💀in 1 ep than the girls 😑) also i didn't need the dad scenes i just don't like how ignorant/stupid he was to let his daughter be approached by the murderer.....still amazing writing (but the show i don't know) but i liked ep 7 so much (it was so good❤) 8.5/10 from me ( only because of the writing) i liked the story❤
2 0
Replying to Moon BL • Mar 19, 2025
Title Caged Again
I havent watched it idk if i will yet , but ur comments are cute lol makes me wanna watch it sooner or later already…
🤞give it a try if u like penguins and black panther lol😅 ending was a bit flat still it was different from what I've seen
1 0
Replying to Marshmallow • Mar 18, 2025
I've commented this before, so I am gonna paste it here for you again.. :) For anyone who thinks they shouldn't…
i like your positivity 😂yup I'm excited for special ep too.. glasses Phukan having secret crush on popular guy Cir (gives me secret crush on you bl vibes) i like that😂 I'm looking forward to it as well
2 6
Replying to Marshmallow • Mar 18, 2025
I've commented this before, so I am gonna paste it here for you again.. :) For anyone who thinks they shouldn't…
still after that trading scene (CirPhukan) nc happened and i couldn't enjoy it because that trade off timing was bad.. i really hope they explain this with a new show or in special ep .. i agree with u still that was unnecessary that lady should've been put in prison (for Corruption or anything instead 😑)... Ramil/Ozone sacrificing himself for Rames/Cir just because their dad chose him when he was young?? even though it was his voluntary sacrifice (i felt bad) and Cir was like glad i escaped and got my Phukan... Dad was also guilty for abandoning Cir that's it??? i didn't like it personally 🤓💀why are they taking turns in bowing to her... 😑
1 8
On The Boy Next World: Uncut • Mar 18, 2025
wait a minute?????? my Ramil??? Mick traded himself for???? Cir... this is even worse what the hell 👁️👄👁️ Mame???? up until ep9 it was fine... but you deal with Cir's Mom aka the lady that made a preschool teacher kill herself??? tortured her husband??? get free pass to torture her other son... i can't forgive this🤦‍♀️... why is the last ep like that 😑 tsk tsk 8.5/10 from me still 🤨
2 11
On The Last Time • Mar 15, 2025
i dont know why I'm watching but I'm still watching it till the end 🤓.. but 3 more eps to go.. i don't see the leads falling in love yet ?? hope their story moves a bit.. i also assume a potential sad ending?? ( i can say that was partly the reason why i got curious and watched this lol😂) give me pain!!! (I've seen the pilot of this show last year and decided to give this show a try🤓)
3 2
Replying to alessadsc • Mar 15, 2025
I just dont see the chemistry btw the main leads. I understand the age gap and all, but... I just cannot feel…
that's not Ryu's daughter😅.. that's Ryu's sister.. i guess his step mom went to live with her brother and died suddenly.. So Run's uncle persuaded him to look after her
0 1
On Reverse with Me • Mar 14, 2025
ep6 felt like family /frnd drama... nothing relevant to plot (except for the last scene) .. and I'm seated for the next ep 🤞
2 0
On My Golden Blood • Mar 13, 2025
MarkTong aka JossGawin letz go!!!! 1st ep was good... Gawin looks like he lost weight and him as Tong reminds me of Not me version of him ... i love him 🔥🔥🔥i think I've seen Joss in friend zone (other than that not much familiar with his work? ) but i know he's been in non bl gmmtv shows for a long time... he's also good in his vampire role... both can act/there's chemistry (and there's also vampire stuff) I'm curious 🤓let's see how it goes


also i loved the intro ❤
8 0
On Caged Again • Mar 12, 2025
Title Caged Again
also I'm curious.. I'd like to see BenJay in a dark thriller twisted bl or romcom with supernatural elements or mystery show (like they got that innocent face yet dark undertone a bit😅) hope to see them in a new show 🤓if possible
4 0
On Caged Again • Mar 12, 2025
Title Caged Again
I'm watching ep 8 (usually i don't rate romcoms more than 8.5) but this was sooooo cuttteee aaaaaahhhhhh... I'm glad i picked it up after dropping it (my life got busy after ep 5 when it was on air and i kinda forgot about this show 😅heheh)... stilll wow 9/10 from me... why are the leads too cutee aaaahhhh
4 2
On Flirt Milk • Mar 11, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
this show is so stupid bwahahaha 😂😂😆😆😆😆😆 still finally fake mustache is gone yay!!!!! i love this show haha 😆😆😂😂
2 1
On Impression of Youth • Mar 8, 2025
8.5/10(i enjoyed this show.. it was feelings/dreams/passion and about living in the moment (and doing/attaining/deciding based on how u feel)..even the immature younger lead felt realistic (like how was a teen supposed to act then🥴) the after 2 yrs seems like the characters are exactly were they want to be (and i liked it) ..its not bad 🤞i loved the actors (also the second couple were so good 😍)
2 0
On FC Soldout • Mar 8, 2025
Title FC Soldout
i liked this show 8.5/10 from me 😍.. the leads are so natural/cute..i like their visuals (their smiles aww 😍adorable)
2 0
On Reverse with Me • Mar 8, 2025
ok woah ep 6 preview was 🤔😳 so there is another subplot incoming 😳 omg 👁️👄👁️ I'm curious now🔥🔥 also straight cp was a bore still i noticed a detail (thi's lockscreen/ ? his happy hormones dead(i think something happened to his parents) ?? Fiat (aka Karan's friend) is his brother (he eavesdrop on her convo with Kluen (to stop her from timetravel?? ) homophobic dad? Fiat? I'm interested 🤔
2 0