Gun is not a BL actor, so I kind of figured it would not be very hot, but yes, it’s so bromance with the same…
i know how thai ent industry works after all the shows I've watched .. still not a bl actor is a lame excuse tho 😪i mean GreatInnJes? Mew? mainstream actors have acted bl aka gay roles so... ughh whatever 😪
This is how you do an adaptation well. GMMTV should learn a thing or two hehe. 😉
i think the director vision/cinematography/quality/budget/actors/story (everything played a crucial role for this masterpiece) to be executed wonderfully.. I'm kinda glad wetv production got the gig 🤓and assembled / aligned the crew
ep7 boom wow he's a pretty crier and so cute.. and Smart??? his voice is comforting (golden retriever energy matches Jin and perfectly blends with Boom)... I'm obsessed.. they lived the characters (that me as a viewer felt their emotions) especially Boom!!!! thailand needs to appreciate his talent and give him awards (i said what i said) he absolutely deserves recognition ❤
also watched fasttrack ep 8 i smell angst in next ep .. still i hope they include🙃beach scene from anime before the upcoming angst/trauma /inevitable 😃 .. i can write essays about how good the show isand i badly want another show from SmartBoom (they're teasing s2 I'll take it lightly for now🤡I'll also be the happiest if that was to happen 😍) but really hope to see them in another show already (this talent/chemistry cannot be forgotten) (manifesting 🤞)
Everything would've been fine if I had not read the book, sigh. The male lead in the book is very much rich CEO…
controversial but i agree i dont think I'd shrink it to top/bottom thing (I've watched lovely writer and my stand in) ... I'd say it's because i think UP didnt do justice to Ming (as a novel fan myself)
i thought this was a bl 🤦♀️ i hate being baited (what's with the best friend bullshit)... i don't mind watching bromance like (stay with me) but they need to put that(Bromance) tag atleast 🤦♀️.. also i know this show is just vibes (not much plot oriented) but it could've been better (uncle- barber plot was unnecessary.. i still don't understand the dynamic yet.. they sneak in some hidden deep talk💀 without actually revealing what went down between them?) ... i liked the cat- human (jokes) the only thing that was cute and made me interested with this show?.. also destroying planet plot is too draggy (what do you mean Chon Dan still thinks Shun is crazy) 7/10 from me
amazing show 9/10 from me ep5 (hem/third's flashback scenes.. (his family/his ex story) was amazing ❤ .. i can feel the sadness of Hem (despite his tough exterior) and Fifa his one tear (how slowly he's understanding Hem and coping with his shattered dream was portrayed beautifully).. i like this show (this show is so underrated and i feel bad) because the visuals /cinematography/direction/acting and the nature(forests/elephants/nature sounds) is eye pleasing ( i feel calm/peaceful watching this show even from the screen😂) it's just my pov... either way i like this show.. too bad only 2 more eps to go😕.. the last scene was a jumpscare i hope Hem will be okay and also patiently waiting for the love between the leads to unravel😍
it's boring me a bit what's with these illness on both leads brothers... good quality but the story is lackluster... I'm only holding on because I've come this far 10/12...even second cp are not that impressive to me this time... i think i enjoyed Parker Moa's You Are Mine more than whatever this show is at least that was fun
markohm deserves better for real 🥲🥲 i feel bad for not liking their series
same.. I'm contemplating dropping this ☹️and i drop shows rarely... I don't think both MarkOhm and the team have much content to work on.. dental student Juay is doing too much (even before he becomes a actual dentist🤡) at first i really liked the weird lead Juay as it progresses i think he's boring 😵. ..and then out of no blue??? the flashback??this ep??? Sant conveniently forgets his drunk kiss and remembers after that many years... also what the hell was (rich man routine 😵.. he calls it torture!?! but drunk Ohm told ...it was his dream 🤡) next week preview?? he told his family he lives in a luxury house so he moves into Juay's condo 😵 lame plot👎... also is their love story fully around Sant's poverty or what..isn't that a pity relationship 🤪... my brain is spiralling trying to make sense of all this... what the hell is this story... tsk tsk boring
ep 6 🙄come on now.. they just ... all i can say is i was not sad because it felt unnecessary.. he coughed/disappeared and then just poof??? gone.. maybe it was too short .. so i didn't feel anything but looking forward to next ep
MarkOhm have awesome chemistry... PoonView are doing amazing as side characters.. direction/cinematography is pretty but the story is incredibly boring no offense to the novel fans.. its just not my vibe... i love green flags but this show is too slow and lacks elements ... Ohm and Mark are doing great tho... i loved the Karoke scene.. it's just that the story is something I'll doze off too... still I'll wait and see what'll happen?? i can't believe gmmtv chose a story like this for MarkOhm
also watched fasttrack ep 8 i smell angst in next ep .. still i hope they include🙃beach scene from anime before the upcoming angst/trauma /inevitable 😃 .. i can write essays about how good the show isand i badly want another show from SmartBoom (they're teasing s2 I'll take it lightly for now🤡I'll also be the happiest if that was to happen 😍) but really hope to see them in another show already (this talent/chemistry cannot be forgotten) (manifesting 🤞)