Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 4, 2023
On Shine (Orchestric Ver.) • Aug 10, 2025
ep 2 was fantabulous especially the last few minutes (when they recited what they wrote to each other for a newspaper about love) and when they pulled to kiss each other (wow so hot 1969 yaoi is always hot 🔥) 10/10 from me loving the entire vibe of this show.. also the song "i think i love yaa-- I'm shouting out in the streets i think i love ya--- i don't know what's happening to me --- am i your lover lovaaaa (excellent song choice as always from wetv 🔥) i started this show for MileApo ThanwaTrin but wow KlaiRungSarasawadee(aka Naran) impressed me more 🔥🔥either way I'm rooting for both the cpa and also for lady Dhevi ti cheat with that nice soldier guy😅(i mean she deserves her happiness too)
17 2
On The Bangkok Boy • Jul 13, 2025
amazing show 9/10 but i kinda hate how (the 2nd season is not a guarantee...I've been let down too many times 😅) and the unexplained character that popped out last minute .. still awesome show that i liked way more than i expected (well written show)
8 1
On My Stubborn • Jul 7, 2025
Title My Stubborn
my oh my 9/10 from me (mflow!!! did a great job with this show for once) cliché plots/same formula (writing/direction) yet worked perfectly with SornJwyn.. I'm happy Mflow landed it right from the beginning till the end... honestly my expectations were so low since the pilot dropped (but i thoroughly enjoyed this show.. that was epic entertainment 😂 for sure) thanx BoatOat for being in this show (awesome chemistry/dynamic as SornJun) loved it!!!i also liked TaiChamp in the last ep Tos somehow reignited their 🔥🔥🔥relationship lol!!! ncs were top notch (i had so much fun) ... one of the best shows that Mflow did a goodjob at!!!! waiting for the special ep.. also can i get a season 2 🥺 or new BoatOat show!!! (hope so) 🔥🔥wow
7 0
On The Promise of the Soul • Jul 5, 2025
i sat through 2 eps (i guess this show is not for me?) unfortunately I'm dropping this.. i dont mind bodyswitch but somehow grandpa in grandson's body (for which the other lead falls for) irks me

but this is a good show if folks don't mind this trope (good acting/handsome actors /age old man stuck in a 20 yr old body type of story etc)
4 1
On The Bangkok Boy • Jun 27, 2025
i predict the coffee shop owner is the lobbyist that threatened Peace's mafia dad (him visiting the hospital/going to wrong floor was suspicious) and Nap is a lobbyist (spy) as well
6 1
On My Stubborn • Jun 26, 2025
Title My Stubborn
i love it 😂lol so Sorn liked Jun wayy before...also Sorn is way too self absorbed good luck handling it Jun... also the next week preview 😂 too bad only 2 eps left!! I'll miss this show
2 1
On Revenged Love • Jun 18, 2025
wait 24 eps??? i should've waited longer to binge watch 🥲 now the wait is killin me
3 0
Replying to Kinvara66 • Jun 16, 2025
Title My Stubborn
I laughed so hard at the fake stash….I kind of wanted it to last longer
it looked like black dots splattered 🤣🤣 the ep was so serious up until then (i lost it when they slowly showed his face 😂😂😂)
1 0
On My Stubborn • Jun 16, 2025
Title My Stubborn
this show is too much fun.. the fake drawn mustache 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 i burst out laughing bwahahahaha ep9 P'Sorn.. 9/10 because out of all the mflow shows I've watched (I'm honestly suprised with how amazing this one is) top 1 mflow show for me (i do not recommend others tho?? except for Ai Lhong Nhai?
3 2
On Reset • Jun 2, 2025
Title Reset
I'm seated for this one (1st ep) was interesting 🔥🤔
5 0
Replying to Tota Kwon • May 30, 2025
Title Knock Out
Baby Mawin please don't get hurt 😭😭😭😭😭😭 it was enough in PlayBoyy 💔 That debts 😤
lol I'm getting flashbacks of how his twin died 😅
3 1
Replying to aprilnwright • May 30, 2025
Title Eye Contact
They had 2 young kids kiss.
yes saw it! not to be woke i also didn't like it (from child actors view)
1 0
Replying to MiserableWithYou • May 30, 2025
Didn’t MDL initially have this at 12 episodes? I was so confused watching episode 12 thinking it was going to…
they changed it to 15 sneakily 😅
2 2