it was a good show with bad narration/a character death that made 0 sense and moved on too quickly(i really enjoyed 2nd cp and they ruined it) .. main leads had a draggy storyline (but the actors did a good job!! i loved the kids/the chemistry between the leads) (it could've been better) 8/10 from me . story was not bad 👍 but it had loopholes (that was stupid)
it's a good romcom!! still my curious mind will like to know what happened to apo!! it'll also be fun if apo transported to phopthorn's world and lived his life. I want to know what happens with Apo and phopthorn's body (but the direction of the story suggests otherwise 😅) i dont think we'll get to that
also even if there is s2? how the hell will zombie non survive for 1 month (tied up like that)!! how will all the other characters survive without external govt support or help? what will they do for 1 month? or did they escape somehow? season 2 better give me the answers!!!
overall a good show!! I'm not exaggerating it!! there was not much love story in particular!! but i loved how different the zombie was in this show!! the backstory!! research!! ning/non and all the other characters were balanced!!! it was a good watch (from a totally non biased viewer that's not much of a fan of either of the ships)!! but i need season 2😫
8.5/10 .. if they make season 2 i may increase the rating to 9/10 😅
i need the season 2!!!! I'm not a big fan of open endings!! they better give proper explanation to what happened (to others!!!) I'd gladly take a special episode instead!!! (if they have budget issues)
I can't believe i cried for Xiao Shu Qian. I literally cried for no character but XSQ ?! His power craze did it…
i understand u.. when our lead was romancing north spy 😅 (i know it) still.. xiao shu qian saw through north kingdom/their plans to capture and rule south... he could've been a great king (if only he was not that power crazy)
not to be anti hero but i want to talk about..."crown prince xiao shu qian" i hated aspects of his greed (where he killed crown prince of north and his own father .. also tried to kill 6th prince) he's a bad guy!! I'm only on ep8. it's just that the prime minister was filling him up with pride and greed!! he was devastated after his own brother gave back the string!! he still cared for huo ying despite his harsh words 😫i shipped them together despite everything!! there was goodness in him (he overheard his brother and searched the pond for the box-- i understand why huo ying loved him) and power corrupted him!! he still could've been a good person if he actually communicated with his brother I'm unhappy that he ended in ruins despite being clever!! righteous??!!! i mean he knows how deceitful prime minister is?? he found out about duan zi ang!! i would say he knew all about North kingdom (and how cunning they were) he really did care about his kingdom and knew north was dangerous to their kingdom.. he had the potential to be true king!! i understand the leads!! still xiao shu qian was right (if we think about it in different pov) its just sad!
he also talked about having ex-artist gf and how he lost her ro some millionaire that appreciates art
i need the season 2!!!! I'm not a big fan of open endings!! they better give proper explanation to what happened (to others!!!) I'd gladly take a special episode instead!!! (if they have budget issues)