News
On The Manipulated • Nov 7, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Ji Chang Wook. That's it. That's my comment. JI CHANG WOOK!!!
20 0
On Love in the Clouds • Jun 1, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Someone, please comment on this and remind me when this is out, I have been hyping it too much in my mind for months. I am going to try and forget about it until the drama is released. Thanks in advance!!
8 1
Replying to lietk12 • Oct 25, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
https://kisskh.at/758821-love-in-the-big-city#comment-19176686 here's some detailed information (i.e. heavy…
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to joey • Oct 25, 2024
Title Love in the Big City Spoiler
hi!! no main character dies! hope that helps! it’s a great series and you should definitely give it a watch
thank you!
0 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 24, 2024
Title Love in the Big City Spoiler
I honestly need someone to spoil one thing for me: Will anyone die in this drama? I am really scared to start it, even though I have been very excited about it.
1 4
On Culinary Class Wars • Oct 17, 2024
Title Culinary Class Wars Spoiler
Triple Star was the most solid, most consistent chef in the show. Every dish he made was praised. Most chefs voted for him to win the show. Even in the last competition, both chefs kept naming their dishes as the best. He might not have won the trophy, he won my heart completely.
15 0
On Spice up Our Love • Sep 19, 2024
Title Spice up Our Love
omg i was happy and then suddenly i am upset at just 2 episodes :( make it a whole series!!!!!!
8 0
On Officer Black Belt • Sep 15, 2024
Title Officer Black Belt
This could have very easily been a 16-episode kdrama, loved Kim Woo Bin's character here.
13 2
On Hierarchy • Jun 12, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Are you seriously telling me they greenlit season two for this show?? wtf is up with the last scene of the drama??
0 0
On Love Next Door • Mar 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Prayer circle for this being a proper romantic comedy. I desperately need Jung Hae in a romance drama where his character is happy, cute, and lovely.
20 1
Lily Alice • Oct 28, 2023
Article "I swore I'd never do action again": "The Worst of Evil" Ji Chang Wook Comments
Thank god he did. I prayed for him to do action for so long! He was so fucking good, without a doubt my favorite drama of wookie in quite some years. I really hope he does thriller/crime dramas more (but safely and only if it doesn't require a lot of stunts.)
9 0
Replying to Himitsu • Aug 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Open ending. If you're looking for sweet and fluffy romance ending type of drama, this may disappoint you. This…
ok watching!!!! thanks
4 4
On Till the End of the Moon • Aug 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Is this a sad ending?? If yes, then on what level?? Will it crush my soul and make me hate myself for watching it? (I tend to stay away from sad endings but the love for this drama is making me want to) Please give me your honest opinion.
4 9
On Bloodhounds • Jun 11, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
I don't know what everyone is on about this was a thrilling ride from start to finish! Absolutely loved it.
4 0
On True to Love • Apr 23, 2023
Title True to Love
Honestly don't get what people are on about. I am really loving it. I love Yoo In Na's character in it. Even though her character might seem like an airhead but she is very smart. I usually find it really hard to get into fluff dramas but this one has a really good story and I am enjoying it very much so far.
30 0
Replying to phainaxa • Apr 17, 2023
Title Dong Jae, the Good or the Bastard
Best 1 joining the team! I am excited!
yes. it's gonna be awesome!
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Mar 15, 2023
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
maybe i should start my rewatch binge of S1 and 2!!!!
2 1
Replying to ElBee • Feb 25, 2023
Title Call It Love
Just a prediction and whopping 2-episode 'analysis' in a nutshell:Both leads are horribly depressed for different…
You are right, there is no saying where the drama will go, will wait till it ends to give it another try. Do Yeon is truly amazing!! Do Yeon and beautiful visuals I am sold.. Adding Lost to my PTW list.
0 0
Lily Alice • Feb 25, 2023
Article Netflix Drops Exclusive Preview of Kill Bok Soon
I am so so so hyped for this. Three beautiful and talented women killing (literally!)
5 0
Replying to ElBee • Feb 24, 2023
Title Call It Love
Just a prediction and whopping 2-episode 'analysis' in a nutshell:Both leads are horribly depressed for different…
omg! I wish I could pin your comment. I really loved your analysis and maybe I should give this one another try just to see if they make this drama a little happier like you predicted or not. Also, I adding Lost in my next watch list asap. I feel like I am missing out. I usually don't mind melodramas but 'just between lovers' and 'pretty noona' level of melo. There is something cozy about such dramas which I always appreciate. I just try to avoid dramas that are too melo+dark like this one because if the ending is very sad I would def go into depression.
1 2