I miss you so much 🥺🤍 my beautiful talented woman Jung so min 🤍🤍 ur just one never be two ... it's been a long time since playful kiss and I'm still here looking for ur new drama unnie 🥺🤍
Ur so TALENTED, i really amazed cause you act as two characters in the one drama 🔥 I like Yue Jinzhao and Bian Luo Huan 🤍 now I dedicated to be your fan 😭 please someone welcome me 🥺 can I? hehe what's name of Xukai fans?
Guys which one is your favorite? this or the other sword and fairy, i dont know what i should watch first
i watch both of them and for me, both are good CP 4 have the good CGI but for me, just my taste I prefer watch the CP 6 first cause after I watched one of the episodes, I felt the story was very good and interesting... I can feel the chemistry between Xinxin and Xukai was very good and strong.
I watch this drama because I see Esther yu on the cast name.. but when I watch i don't realize when Esther yu on screen lmaooooo... this drama good to watch
I like both of them 🤍
what's name of Xukai fans?
#swordandfairy 🤍🤍
CP 4 have the good CGI
but for me, just my taste I prefer watch the CP 6 first cause after I watched one of the episodes, I felt the story was very good and interesting... I can feel the chemistry between Xinxin and Xukai was very good and strong.