K-Drama
On Kim Young Ah • Mar 9, 2025
Person Kim Young Ah
She is on fire in 2025, especially in Study group - that was epic
3 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Love Alarm Season 2
When ratings make justice. I almost enjoyed S1, S2 was a torture and the ending was disappointing. It is 6 now, and not because of bad acting or production, I think it is only due to the plot
2 1
lo_ve • Mar 8, 2025
Article Choi Hyun Wook will reportedly star alongside Choi Min Shik in a new K-drama
Good news, though it will be a long waiting!
1 0
Replying to killua77 • Mar 8, 2025
Title Actors on a Journey
Just putting all venues they visited in my list to do, need to revisit Edinburgh. The show is pure enjoyment,…
Put Links in discussions section
0 1
On Love Mate • Mar 7, 2025
Title Love Mate
Beautiful and light love story, with good acting, production and handsome actors. As Ha Ram never crossed boundaries and patiently was hitting on Jun, while Jun was steadily openning up, I found series fresh and sweet.
2 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 7, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
A strong start, exseptional performance and production, envoking a full spectrum of emotions! Children acted well too. The only concern I have - in such dramas happy ending is a rare occurence
6 1
Replying to michelle • Mar 7, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
im very curious on why netflix chose to release 4 episodes every Friday until the 28th. I haven't watched a kdrama…
If they released 16ep, I would possibly just added it to my watch list, with 4 I enjoy my Friday evening hah
3 0
On Moon Woo Jin • Mar 7, 2025
Person Moon Woo Jin
Just noticed he also plays teen Yang Gwan Sik in when life gives you tangerines, well done
1 0
On Let Me Off the Earth • Mar 5, 2025
Title Let Me Off the Earth
That was a good binge watching, captivating plot, beautiful actors, cool concept of time loop. It is not actually long, just like a standard full time kdrama. There are fillers, but they also attached to the main plot and gives charecters ground for reflecting and growth. And the end is satisfying pov
0 0
On Notes from the Last Row • Mar 5, 2025
Title Notes from the Last Row
I am in , all Hyun Wook dramas are perfect!
7 1
Lily Alice • Mar 3, 2025
Article Hwang Min Hyun trained for 7 months for 'Study Group's action sequences, says action director Jo
The series is the hit because of those epic scenes, effort pays off
4 0
Replying to killua77 • Mar 2, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
The messiest synopsis I've seen. I just started because of actors, and it is a roller coaster, characters aren't…
Beginning spoiled first three episodes, it was unfair! A lot f dramas start from some scenes from the middle, without revealing half of the plot, without giving up the plot
1 1
On Buried Hearts • Mar 2, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
The messiest synopsis I've seen. I just started because of actors, and it is a roller coaster, characters aren't black and white. Now I'm intrigued
4 2
Replying to Daannn • Mar 2, 2025
Title Actors on a Journey
hae-in and siwan in one scene?? hellooo?? can i ask for MORE?? T.T i love these guys friendship soo mucchh huhu…
And here we are, they joined again - A good day
0 0
On Actors on a Journey • Mar 2, 2025
Title Actors on a Journey
Just putting all venues they visited in my list to do, need to revisit Edinburgh. The show is pure enjoyment, love both actors and their interactions - only real friends can do that!
0 2
Replying to Godpda • Feb 28, 2025
Title Impression of Youth
The going abroad for job/study/whatever trope needs to be retire already. I can't stand it anymore. It only February…
That is hilarious, I am so much with you, seems we just exchanged the same opinions in the other thread, Heart stain? I only found this trick appropriate in Let free the curse of Taekwondo, UWMA and Our youth, in most cases it is ruining everything
0 1
On Kim Jun Seo • Feb 28, 2025
Person Kim Jun Seo
That is a good start, his acting is superb
14 0
On Secret Relationships • Feb 28, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
This series so far is seriously good. Quality of full time kdrama, with good acting and production, above 8. Will see, though it will be tough it seems
10 0
On Nobleman Ryu's Wedding • Feb 28, 2025
Title Nobleman Ryu's Wedding
I would watch the full time 16 ep of their story! The story is fluffy and cute, Han Se Jin is a handsome actor and turned out to be a pretty girl too.
3 0
Replying to killua77 • Feb 28, 2025
Title Taiikukan Baby Spoiler
I cannot properly rate the movie. It was slow paced, sometimes boring, though with a beautiful concept and some…
It was not a light watching, rather depressing and gloomy, I was not prepared for that. The end was also a bit vague, I personally don't want to imagine the end as I probably not rooting for anyone, no emotional connection
1 1
