Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 28, 2024
On Taiikukan Baby • Feb 28, 2025
I cannot properly rate the movie. It was slow paced, sometimes boring, though with a beautiful concept and some depth. Production quality is miserable and I wouldn't give it more than 7/10, however probably would rewatch. A remake would be fantastic, only Japanese, as chemistry will be top notch.
0 2
Replying to JJsomewhere • Feb 27, 2025
Title FC Soldout
This one is especially bad, not representative of korean bl dramas in general.
Agreed with The eigth sense, it is in my top 3 kbl with Let free the curse of Taekwondo and Love in the big city
2 0
Replying to zamperx • Feb 27, 2025
Title Heart Stain
I just say that whenever a series includes a separation because of overseas studies or work, I'll drop the rating.…
Just wanted to write the same, to wait years instead of living
5 2
On My Dearest Nemesis • Feb 26, 2025
Came for Hyunwook, staying for the whole cast and plot. Viki is smashing it, this series, Namib, Study Group, Undercover High School etc etc and all hits
6 0
Replying to xgayb • Feb 25, 2025
Title Our Youth Spoiler
where can this be watched?
Gagaoolala
1 0
Replying to izzy • Feb 25, 2025
Title Our Youth
is the special ep on GagaOolala?
11th ep there is special, suppose they combined 2 short, which stated on MDL
2 0
Replying to nama2sama • Feb 24, 2025
Title Blue Complex
Please who ever makes the page of those bl reels , please count the whole show as a single episode or atleast…
I feel your pain, and the amount of similar shows from Korea is only increasing
0 0
Replying to Aishwarya • Feb 24, 2025
Title Red Blue
is this a bl series
J bromance is usually hotter than some other bls, ep 2 - I thought they will kiss😬 And it is only Japanese dramas including this one - it is like a compilation of other BLs - half of the cast already took part in BLs
3 1
On His • Feb 24, 2025
Title His
For some reason I was postponing watching this one. It was enjoyable and I liked it. I watched His before prequel by mistake, it didn't spoil anything, actors are different, and college life was never covered. I must admit that first two minutes were both, beautiful and sad, something new for me - the wall was tossed at you from the start, then yoy recover
0 0
Replying to NiceCorn • Feb 23, 2025
Person Seo Kang Jun
I have Grid and When the Weather Is Fine on my list, if I liked him a lot in his new drama I'll watch them immediately
Also can add are you human too - good quality binge watching, and cheese in the trap - very good drama. Never dropped a drama with him!
2 1
On Good Day • Feb 23, 2025
Title Good Day
Though started only because of Kim Soo Huyn - and yes, he is amazing, the whole show is wholesome and hilarious. I didn't know G-dragon, and still was laughing
1 0
Replying to Chriiis • Feb 23, 2025
Any recommendations, some drama with this kind of strong realestionship with two male lead 🤡🤌
Very similar in terms of 2MLs team with opposite views:
Killer and healer
Spirealm
Under the skin
1 3
Replying to MZ • Feb 22, 2025
they're so husbands coded
Omg yes, even in some bls there is less chemistry and interactions between mls
6 0
Replying to r4h31 • Feb 22, 2025
Title Boyhood
where can i watch this?
Google under the name - boy's generation
2 0