News
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 24, 2016
Article [Winners announced] [Giveaway] Win a box of Korean Goods!
I really love Descendants of the Sun, I have watched it about 5 or 6 times already, I never get sick of watching it, especially my favorite scenes ^o^
0 0
On Kim Ryeo Wook • Jun 21, 2016
Person Kim Ryeo Wook
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Ella Chen • Jun 19, 2016
Person Ella Chen
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On CNU • Jun 16, 2016
Person CNU
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Park Bo Gum • Jun 16, 2016
Person Park Bo Gum
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe he is only a year older than me!!! ^o^
0 0
On Cha Seung Won • Jun 8, 2016
Person Cha Seung Won
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 7, 2016
Person Kim Hyun Joong
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Nylon Chen • May 20, 2016
Person Nylon Chen
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Jeon Min Seo • May 20, 2016
Person Jeon Min Seo
Happy Birthday, Princess!! ^o^
0 0
Replying to GiKnoth • May 13, 2016
Title Mirror of the Witch
Personally, I don't see a problem with the age difference... at least not in a Korean drama. They are really carefull…
Completely agree and thank you for mentioning High School - Love On, I loved that show and there was sort of a kiss, but even with the age difference the chemistry was so good that I never realized there was an age difference, to me they were just a cute couple in love. ^o^
4 0
myungsooo • May 12, 2016
Article Descendants of the Sun – Over-hyped or Well-deserved?
Well-deserved, the drama was great, I loved the characters, the music, the story-line, pretty much everything ^o^
0 0
Replying to iamsarah • May 9, 2016
Person Joo Won
is it just me but this pic looks nothing like him
I had to take a second glance before I recognized him ^o^
0 0
Replying to AneMi • May 9, 2016
Title Signal
Now, somebody tell me what drama should I watch after this masterpiece?! I need this level of drama again! What…
Descendants of the Sun
0 0
On Byun Baek Hyun • May 6, 2016
Person Byun Baek Hyun
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
1 0
On Yook Sung Jae • May 4, 2016
Person Yook Sung Jae
Happy Belated Birthday!!! *O*
0 0
Replying to sourlatte • May 3, 2016
Title Hi! School - Love On Spoiler
can someone plz tell who the main girl ends up with
Woohyun at the end, actually even before the end ^^
1 0
On BamBam • May 2, 2016
Person BamBam
Happy Birthday BamBam!!! ^o^
0 0
On Chang Min • May 1, 2016
Person Chang Min
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Choi Seung Hoon • May 1, 2016
Person Choi Seung Hoon
Happy Birthday Cutie!!! ^O^
0 0
On Lu Han • Apr 21, 2016
Person Lu Han
Happy Birthday Lu-ge!!! ^o^
0 0
