News
On Jung Yoon Suk • Apr 21, 2016
Person Jung Yoon Suk
Happy Birthday Cutie!!! ^o^
0 0
On Vampire Detective • Apr 20, 2016
Title Vampire Detective
Will try since I love Lee Joon ^-^
1 0
On Choi Woo Shik • Mar 26, 2016
Person Choi Woo Shik
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Cha Tae Hyun • Mar 25, 2016
Person Cha Tae Hyun
Happy Birthday, love you on 1 Night 2 Days ^o^
0 0
Replying to Elyts • Mar 22, 2016
Title Descendants of the Sun
This is GOLD xD
http://imgur.com/a/D4FKB
LOL ^O^
0 0
Replying to Kimcat177 • Mar 19, 2016
Title KO One Return
Where can I find this in English Subbed, other than from Viki, I am willing to download if you know where? Please…
Found it awhile ago, but thank you anyway ^^
0 0
On Jin Jin • Mar 15, 2016
Person Jin Jin
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Daito Shunsuke • Mar 13, 2016
Person Daito Shunsuke
Happy Birthday ^o^
0 0
On MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru • Jan 25, 2016
Title MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
I loved the TW version and the original manga, so I hope this does the series justice. Can't wait to see it. ^o^
2 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Jan 13, 2016
Person Lee Seung Gi
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^ Loved everything I watched of his ^-^
0 0
On Doh Kyung Soo • Jan 12, 2016
Person Doh Kyung Soo
Happy Birthday D.O.!!! ^o^
0 0
Replying to Kkrazy99 • Jan 4, 2016
Title Autumn's Concerto
I want to watch this drama but when i read the memory loss part in the synopsis that just turned me down from…
Hope you like it, it is such a great drama, a little bias since it was my first Taiwanese drama ^^
2 0
On Simon Lian • Jan 3, 2016
Person Simon Lian
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Kim Shi Hoo • Jan 3, 2016
Person Kim Shi Hoo
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Baek Jong Won • Dec 30, 2015
Person Baek Jong Won
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Choi Dong Goo • Dec 30, 2015
Person Choi Dong Goo
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Choi Min Ho • Dec 8, 2015
Person Choi Min Ho
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Ahn Yong Joon • Nov 23, 2015
Person Ahn Yong Joon
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Harry Chang • Nov 23, 2015
Person Harry Chang
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
Replying to Kimcat177 • Oct 21, 2015
Title The X-Dormitory
I read somewhere that they will be making one more series after this one and it will most likely be the last one…
I know ^o^
0 0
