News
On Jimmy Hung • Aug 6, 2015
Person Jimmy Hung
Happy Birthday!!!!
0 0
On Jung Dong Hwan • Aug 6, 2015
Person Jung Dong Hwan
Happy Birthday!!!!
0 0
Replying to The Beauty Inside • Aug 2, 2015
Title The Beauty Inside
Replying to deleted comment
If you read the description, you will know why so many actors are playing the same person, I believe the reason they don't show all of them is because a trailer isn't supposed to be long and if they showed every one it would take awhile. ^-^
0 0
On Zo In Sung • Jul 28, 2015
Person Zo In Sung
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
Replying to Kimcat177 • Jul 26, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Trying not to cave and watch this show. I have a tendency to watch a lot of episodes in a day and I don't want…
You Too, FIGHTING!!!! ^o^
1 0
Replying to kittyflumpin • Jul 25, 2015
Article Thai Rom-Coms for the Weekend
I don't know if you noticed but the banner for this article (what viewers see scrolling on the MDL homepage) is…
Ditto ^o^
0 0
On Hello Monster • Jul 25, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Trying not to cave and watch this show. I have a tendency to watch a lot of episodes in a day and I don't want to wait. I just have to endure for almost 2 weeks more then I'll start it, I want to get as close as I can to the end, that way I only have to wait for 2 episodes. (I am literally torturing myself :( ), Hopefully I last. FIGHTING!!! ^o^
2 3
Replying to Haven • Jul 25, 2015
Title Hello Monster
I would like to point out to non-viewers who might be reading the comment section that IRY is an investigation…
I think you should give TGWSS a chance, it can surprise you. I watched it and thought it wasn't so bad, though the other cops are a little idiotic they bring the show together and give it a cute and funny ending. Who knows you might enjoy it. ^-^
0 0
Replying to YoHanna • Jul 25, 2015
Title Hello Monster
Does anybody else see the similarities between Hyeon and Daegu (You're All Surrounded)? This drama made me regret…
Definitely will be looking for that when I start this, I loved You're All Surrounded and if this show is like that, it will be a bonus. For me the story and the cast, were the line and sinker, but this would make the chum that is put in the water as another lure, can't wait to start this. ^-^
0 0
On Kim Woo Bin • Jul 17, 2015
Person Kim Woo Bin
Sorry it's late but, Happy Birthday!!!, Love you in School 2013!!! ^o^
0 0
On Jang Hyun Sung • Jul 17, 2015
Person Jang Hyun Sung
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Kim Jin Woo • Jul 17, 2015
Person Kim Jin Woo
Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
Ceki • Jul 16, 2015
Article A Stalker's Guide to Fukushi Sota
Loved him in Starman, he is so cute ^-^
1 0
On Lee Kwang Soo • Jul 15, 2015
Person Lee Kwang Soo
Sorry it's late but, Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
1 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jul 6, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
Happy Birthday!!!, will always think of you as Healer, and love you for it!!! ^-^
2 0
On Ahn Jae Hyun • Jul 1, 2015
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
Happy Birthday!!!, Loved you in everything you were in!!!! ^o^
1 0
On Ha Ji Won • Jun 28, 2015
Person Ha Ji Won
Happy Birthday Unnie!!!! ^o^
0 0
Ceki • Jun 27, 2015
Article Poll | The Best Asian Drama Songs Ever!
Korean one is hard to choose ><
8 0
On Ahn Ju Mi • Jun 27, 2015
Person Ahn Ju Mi
Sorry its late, but, Happy Birthday!!! ^o^
0 0
On Rain • Jun 26, 2015
Person Rain
Happy Birthday!!!! ^o^
0 0
