K-Drama
Replying to KittyFlash • Jun 9, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
Agree P Noy, because it bring back so many memories of the "The Five Brothers" I feel like wanna rewatch it again…
Ugh, tell me about it I almost got lacking watching Thai Lakorn series since almost day one stop watching it, and especially P Mik Thongaraya is having a remake version of "Young and Ruthless" which oldest version that P Weir and P Mai Davika played in it, and but we can direct messages together talk about Thai Lakorn series.
0 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Jun 9, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
Agree P Noy, because it bring back so many memories of the "The Five Brothers" I feel like wanna rewatch it again…
I don't watch One31 and GMMTV because that channel really toxic honestly, that's why I preferred different channels able to eat and enjoy my Thai Lakorn series.
0 2
Replying to KittyFlash • Jun 9, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
Agree P Noy, because it bring back so many memories of the "The Five Brothers" I feel like wanna rewatch it again…
Ik it just too sad, that ain't available on YouTube unless you have to type in the Thai languages able to watch on YouTube ik CH7 doesn't upload the video on YouTube of full episodes of it.
0 4
On Time • Jun 8, 2024
Title Time
Trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMmndvEbu1E (Time) btw turn on CC = Closed Captions if you can't understand Thai languages of it.
1 0
Replying to NehaNivedita • Jun 8, 2024
Title Duay Rang Atitharn
Has anyone found English subtitles for it yet ?? Plz reply...
https://bili.im/D7ZOtQj < here English subtitles but, this one is 2018 one.
0 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Jun 8, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
Agree P Noy, because it bring back so many memories of the "The Five Brothers" I feel like wanna rewatch it again…
Ik some Thai Lakorn series are remake version, but I've been dropping a lot of shows but I'm just going through old Lakorn series.
0 6
Replying to Noy • Jun 6, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
Rewatching khun chai pee.....love how forward and consistent he isLots of good memorable scenes
Agree P Noy, because it bring back so many memories of the "The Five Brothers" I feel like wanna rewatch it again of that series of it but I dropped Channel 3 since I've been watching Channel 7 lately more.
0 8
Replying to iamcherry • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Spirit of the Ruler
Where can i watch in eng sub?
https://bili.im/huI2hEG < try this one because usually some people reupload the video isn't there video belonging to someone who made the English subtitles.
0 0
On Hana Lewis • Jun 5, 2024
Person Hana Lewis
Congratulations P Hana Lewis, that you got engaged with P Chanapol Sataya (Off) y'all been dating so long now you finally got engaged now! 🤍😭
0 0
Replying to Benny • Jun 4, 2024
Person Ice Preechaya Pongthananikorn
why does she have to modify her whole face? her natural faced looked beautiful though
When you look at her Instagram post she super skinny though like P Mai Davika and P Janie are skinny.
0 0
On Buang Bai Bun • Jun 4, 2024
Title Buang Bai Bun
Synopsis: The story of 'Khunnai Dokrak', a sinner who wears a mask of merit. Floating in society To gain honor Fortune, praise and benefits that satisfies their own sensual desires Even if it has to be exchanged with the shame of other people's lives. And in the later time Mrs. Dokrak had to fight with 'Baibun', her niece who refused to bow down to her benefactor. Someone with a raw and depraved heart like her. She was born to be a voice for her mother. Demanding to restore justice and dignity
0 0
Replying to Pijush • Jun 4, 2024
Title The Revenge
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6I7Yqmrk4I/?igsh=enV5dDVsdmQxeXFyThis is going to be on Netflix
You forgot it only available in Thailand able to watch Netflix like what I mean that some people can't watch that on Netflix some people might don't own Netflix account.
0 0
On Willie Ruengrit McIntosh • Jun 3, 2024
Person Willie Ruengrit McIntosh
I remembered I was huge fan of P Willie when I noticed that he went college/university of "Eastern Michigan University" I hope he comes down in Michigan someday depending on his schedule.
0 0
On Setjinda Chayatorn • Jun 2, 2024
Person Setjinda Chayatorn
Still miss him idk why he's not coming back to play Thai Lakorn series anymore I remembered I followed him on Instagram it seems that he keeps his life private.
0 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Jun 2, 2024
Title Good Doctor
It's not onair yet, because some actors/actress are having Thai Lakorn series are upcoming.
No it's not done, because some of actors/actress are currently working at the moment which is "Kwan Kwanrudee Klomklorm" still currently working on "Kissed in the Rain" in Thai Lakorn series.
0 0
Replying to Kayla Caldwell • Jun 2, 2024
Title Nang Sao Jumlaeng Ruk
Where can I watch@?
Bugaboo Inter
0 3
Replying to lovepatr • Jun 2, 2024
Title Good Doctor
Filming progress??
It's not onair yet, because some actors/actress are having Thai Lakorn series are upcoming.
0 3
On Tai Rom Pra Baramee: Tahng Kong Por • Jun 1, 2024
Title Tai Rom Pra Baramee: Tahng Kong Por
This show was great, and y'all can't find this video I'll send link through my Facebook page or BillBill account as well, also if you understand Thai languages, but I'll post as English subtitles/without subtitles coming soon not the time yet right now I'm gonna post Non English Sub for now.
1 0
On Darling Outlaw • May 28, 2024
Title Darling Outlaw
Synopsis: “Det” a kind-hearted young man born in the auspicious time of a bandit star. This makes him a talented criminal. It's been with me since birth. And he was always forced by his greedy uncle to defraud people. Until the second day, Uncle Nephew made a mistake and tricked a big-legged gangster and had to be forced to do so.
0 0
On Darling Outlaw • May 28, 2024
Title Darling Outlaw
https://youtu.be/uAQRzPM4zm0?si=qDpnolEUj-7QD3Yf (Trailer) Available only Thailand to able watch it on App have English subtitles as well!
0 0
