K-Drama Replying to syanahanny • Feb 25, 2024
Title Ku Woon Lun Paen Ruk
i think the synopsis totally wrong its not comedy romance at all
Depending...what part of episode you are watching from of comedy.
0 0
Replying to Matteo Albanesi • Feb 25, 2024
Title Fai Hima
episode 17 from minute 56:00 I started laughing, I thought it had become a comedy.
Some part are funny in each episodes, but when I keep rewatching it looks more serious but if you watch episode 1 it really funny part because P Hin and P Tyia always funny.
1 0
On Pai Sitang Punpop • Feb 24, 2024
Person Pai Sitang Punpop
Congratulations on your wedding P Pai on (March 02, 2023) I probably miss the post on Instagram page.
0 0
Replying to Suresh • Feb 24, 2024
Title Prai Payakorn
What is plot 🥲 ?
Life and death are chasing Phumin's life. Phinchanida must erase the rumors about her fortune tellers or fortune tellers. Proving himself by finding the important item he wanted. < That's synopsis/plot
1 9
On Ice Preechaya Pongthananikorn • Feb 23, 2024
Person Ice Preechaya Pongthananikorn
Get better P Ice, hope you cheer up again back on yourself again and praying for you 🤍🙏🏻
0 0
On Incantation • Feb 17, 2024
Title Incantation
Director will be P Oliver Bever again.
1 0
On Stephany Auernig • Feb 3, 2024
Person Stephany Auernig
Happy belated birthday, and I'm so happy that you are coaching of fitness that you told everyone not to compare to anything.
2 0
On Twist of Fate • Jan 30, 2024
Title Twist of Fate
It's great that P Michael playing being twin again, but for my opinion I'm not huge fan of P Tisha she always makes me cringe my teeth. Overall P Wi doesn't accept P Thiwa's ring proposal because she wanna like stay as friend with P Thiwa while she have to choose her life what's going on.
1 1
Replying to KittyFlash • Jan 23, 2024
Title Hangout
MONOMAX have English subtitles but you have be Thai Citizens to able to buy their subscription sadly
You're welcome
0 0
On Although I Love You, and You? • Jan 21, 2024
Title Although I Love You, and You?
Omg this scene are adorable both them are amazing job, and also main lead "Kan Hideyoshi" food making me hungry I really I wanna try this dish. I feel like watching mukbang videos 😂
4 0
Replying to ONLYCDRAMA • Jan 21, 2024
Title Unhating You
Can i expect good kiss scenes ?
It's depending....on the scenes but they have English subtitles under One31
1 0
Replying to Suresh • Jan 21, 2024
Person Om Akaphan Namatra
What happened ?
Lately, he haven't been posting his Instagram post since he have to take care of himself at the moment, and the nurses/doctors are constantly checking on him make sure that he is okay and more to able to recover he been going through a lot Ik some of Thai Lakorn series I've already seen it amazing of his.
0 0
Replying to Dani28 • Jan 20, 2024
Title Fai Namkhang
I would like to watch this lakorn. Anyone know where I can find it with eng subs?
There's no English subtitles it's just only Thai (RAW) which means that no English subtitles unless you understand Thai languages that's different storyline.
0 0
Replying to Makasuri • Jan 20, 2024
Title Battle of Angels
Anybody know where to watch this?
You can watch through "Malimar" < but you have paid every monthly subscription.
1 0
Replying to btslover19 • Jan 17, 2024
Title Game of Love
release date?
Didn't say yet because right now Channel 7 Upcoming right now it is: The Cheating Heist and Twin of Twist will be onair January 23-24 stay tuned for it
1 0
On Hangout 2 • Jan 12, 2024
Title Hangout 2
Another pre-squeal let's gooooo
0 2
Replying to maryna • Jan 12, 2024
Title Hangout
Anyone subbing it?
MONOMAX have English subtitles but you have be Thai Citizens to able to buy their subscription sadly
1 2
Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Jan 11, 2024
Title Treasures of the Heart
Anyone know where I can read this novel in English
There's no English it have Thai words in them you can get those book in international website though to able to like translate if you can't understand Thai.
0 8
On Treasures of the Heart • Jan 11, 2024
Title Treasures of the Heart
ฟ้าพยับ (Fah Phayap) https://www.naiin.com/product/detail/484242 < you can get this book unless you are Thai Citizens but there's no English when I read thai word.
0 0
On The Cheating Heist • Jan 11, 2024
Title The Cheating Heist
Trailer: https://youtu.be/yNwrPvjPHSA?si=PDM8QQ4Z0s-RMTM1
2 0
