K-Drama
On May Sirin Kohkiat • Dec 10, 2023
Person May Sirin Kohkiat
P May looking alike with P Pear from Channel 3 I thought I was trippin for moment though any thoughts?
0 0
On Pupe Kessarin Noiphueng • Dec 10, 2023
Person Pupe Kessarin Noiphueng
P Pupe gonna have her golden birthday on December 24th get ready y'all here her Instagram account: pupe_kessarin
0 0
On Faysal Nakib • Dec 5, 2023
Person Faysal Nakib
Happy Birthday P Faysal my mini twin birthday 🎉
0 1
Replying to KittyFlash • Dec 5, 2023
Person Faysal Nakib
Happy Birthday P Faysal my mini twin birthday 🎉
Nong*
0 0
On The Deception Game • Dec 2, 2023
Title The Deception Game
looks like we having another Thai Lakorn series of revenge on each other and there's more add on.
0 0
On Hangout • Dec 2, 2023
Title Hangout
It's already out but they not posting on YouTube they post on app call "MONOMAX บริการดูหนังออนไลน์" it available to Thailand only unless you have android phone you can download in APK but you need buy the subscription to watch the package from them which is subscription.
0 0
Replying to Sara Dinehart-Shields • Dec 1, 2023
Title Mekong
Lakorn pixie confirms 25 episodes also. I just watched ep16
you have to paid for monthly subscription on their website it not free especially for myself I usually watch without English subtitles.
0 0
On Mekong • Nov 30, 2023
Title Mekong
guys! There's more episodes are upcoming more like there's literally like 25 episodes of it in the bugaboo in apps/website stay tune until next time.
0 0
On Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn • Nov 29, 2023
Title Heeb Lorn Sorn Winyarn
The original version is out from YouTube y'all can watch it but there's no English subtitles sadly for y'all, but here the a link through the oldest version: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlaDLyftUsU2GHsL88ddORKXoILyWkfp5&si=tapOoMZmBKNjrzt4 < I like P Pin Kejmanee better because she has good scary vibe when you watch it at night especially i dont lile the remake version of it because it doesn't given you scary vibe 💀
0 0
Replying to Azet • Nov 29, 2023
Title The Young and the Ruthless
We are getting remakes from the older generation of stars now, i remember Mai & Weir in the original version.
The original one was good but I'm gonna keep rewatching this series I would say I'm too tired seeing remake version honestly 😞.
2 0
On Pleum Nachkhun Nuttanon • Nov 29, 2023
Person Pleum Nachkhun Nuttanon
happy birthday P Pleum
0 0
On Prim Prima Bhunjaroeun • Nov 29, 2023
Person Prim Prima Bhunjaroeun
happy birthday P Prima
0 0
On Jaja Primrata Dej-Udom • Nov 29, 2023
Person Jaja Primrata Dej-Udom
happy birthday P Jaja
0 0
On Ice Athichanan Srisevok • Nov 29, 2023
Person Ice Athichanan Srisevok
happy birthday P Ice I hope greatest birthday wish many blessings coming your way! ❤️
0 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Nov 29, 2023
Title Mekong
if you watch the oldest version you'll able to understand the storyline, and although they have longest full episodes…
I'll gladly to let you know if I am coming back to making English subtitles it gonna be a lot of days/weeks to making those edits but can I add you in case if I lose contacts with you.
1 0
On Mik Thongraya • Nov 29, 2023
Person Mik Thongraya
Happy birthday P Mik, hope with many blessings in you and also we will support you no matter what keep up with your acting career
1 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Nov 26, 2023
Title Mekong
if you watch the oldest version you'll able to understand the storyline, and although they have longest full episodes…
alright I'll do that when I shared of the my Facebook page so I can upload my English subtitles just don't mind me uploading the oldest version of Thai Lakorn series, sometimes some people doesn't like when uploading of oldest version Thai Lakorn series even though I was like in my head it my Facebook page im gonna decide on it which one I can upload the old Thai Lakorn shows, but yeah I'll let you know if I am coming back but it not time for me right now.
1 2
Replying to KittyFlash • Nov 25, 2023
Title Mekong
if you watch the oldest version you'll able to understand the storyline, and although they have longest full episodes…
your welcome, you if need help I'm always here for assistance for you, and although I'll gladly send a screenshot to you therefore I remembered make English subtitles but I've stopped making it because I am focusing on school I have Facebook page of it.
0 4
On Mungkorn Paphawin Hongcheon • Nov 24, 2023
Person Mungkorn Paphawin Hongcheon
It's just sad that he isn't quite popular among all the cast members I hope he can get chance to do channel 7 or 3 to boost his popularity more mostly he on channel 8.
0 0
Replying to Diana_Prince • Nov 21, 2023
Title Mekong Spoiler
its out can't say much yet because first episode is very short action, mystery and naga plus I like both leads…
Sue dies from when Dave hit the tree then studded Sue got stick on her stomach therefore Dave have been lost his love one...so he went to meet P Dr.Kim which they both crash each other at episode 1/2. But Phailin other hand she didn't know her twin sister dies in the scene, but she part of gang members, because their clue that they are looking for skirt of map. and more clues to add on it just base on true story of oldest version and book of it too.
0 0
