K-Drama
On Chap Varakorn Sawasakorn • Jan 10, 2024
Person Chap Varakorn Sawasakorn
Hope seeing more P Chap main roles normally I see him as supporting roles.
1 0
On The Cheating Heist • Jan 10, 2024
Title The Cheating Heist
Can't wait be onair let's go!!!
1 0
On Zhang Zi Mu • Jan 6, 2024
Person Zhang Zi Mu
Happy birthday to her haven't seen her cdrama series.
0 0
Replying to TheDarkAngel100 • Jan 6, 2024
Title The Great Revenge
Any eng sub?
There's no English subtitles for this sadly, because some of them they put it only some English subtitles on certain Thai Lakorn series.
0 0
On The Invincible • Jan 6, 2024
Title The Invincible
Trailer: https://youtu.be/-DD5bc6LLUQ?si=JFxvVF8XZaJPSHNz
4 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Jan 5, 2024
Title Mekong
If you watch the first mekong (2001) because there's romance there with Pete and Ning
Bugaboo always releasing the old Lakorn series back in the days that's Ch7hd for you but the other Channel like 3 or One31 never releases the oldest version they have but One31 just uploaded last year, and also yes I've been watching the oldest Mekong (2001) I highly recommend to watch oldest one also Oliver was plays old one.
0 0
On The Greatness • Jan 5, 2024
Title The Greatness
Trailer: https://youtu.be/7MSd-93iTvA?si=FItA_-QjU8b2Rl4j
0 0
On Game of Love • Jan 5, 2024
Title Game of Love
Trailer: https://youtu.be/cWoo--uYnwk?si=_2lhR7ezkjvfaxg4
5 0
On Brother Destiny • Jan 5, 2024
Title Brother Destiny
Trailer: https://youtu.be/SzsTA0ov2Ew?si=bRsvhZjS8qt6WJ7L
1 0
Replying to Diana_Prince • Jan 5, 2024
Title Mekong
I give it 6/10 for good action, a lot of action lol. Both leads look cool fighting, I love their dynamic/friendship…
If you watch the first mekong (2001) because there's romance there with Pete and Ning
0 2
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jan 5, 2024
Person Fluke Pongsapat Kankam
because of Channel 3 🙃
Actually they always put the higher rates of actors or actress to able to play main roles such as "Yaya, Mark, Kimberly, Nadech, Nychaa, Bella, etc" while they put lower rates such as like "Mac Wang, Lingling, etc"
0 1
Replying to saghar • Jan 5, 2024
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I recommend that you start with "My mister" It's my favorite series of all time. really toching.. I also have…
Alrighty then thanks for informing
0 0
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Jan 5, 2024
Title Temporary Mom
trailer looks good :)
In CH7HD they always post a premise trailer last year when they film the trailer they uploaded them early this year and last year too, but I'm surprised that all some Thai Lakorn are still ongoing onair.
0 0
Replying to take-to-the-sky • Jan 4, 2024
Title Temporary Mom
trailer looks good :)
Ikr but it won't be there yet because there's a lot of Channel 7 are upcoming alot this year.
1 2
On Boon Arthur Benjakul • Jan 4, 2024
Person Boon Arthur Benjakul
P Boon looks like mini version of Louis Hesse for moment I thought they are literally twin, but I'm sad he won't able acting anymore in Thai Lakorn series at least he is living in USA now, and people might look at P Boon twice again they'll be like it Louis Hesse!.
0 0
Replying to Sacajewa • Jan 4, 2024
Article Actor Lee Sun Kyun passes away at 48
I recently watched My mister. He was the ML and IU the FL ; I really enjoyed them both and the plot was interesting.
Alright, thanks I'll probably watching it kdrama series I normally watch Thai Lakorn series often. But you got any recommendations of his drama series?
0 1
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jan 4, 2024
Person Fluke Pongsapat Kankam Spoiler
because of Channel 3 🙃
Just watch Channel 7 that's I would do, because they always add lower people becoming main roles than Channel 3 because usually they add some people in supports roles 🗿
0 0
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Jan 4, 2024
Person Fluke Pongsapat Kankam
because of Channel 3 🙃
Just watch Channel 7 that's I would do, because they always add lower people becoming main roles than Channel 3 because usually they add some people in supports roles 🗿
3 3
On The Brave Man • Jan 4, 2024
Title The Brave Man
PP and Hone always playing together Thai Lakorn series when I've watched like "Chat Lamchi" I'm glad they reunion again!
0 0
On Jenny Chayissara Wattananawin • Jan 4, 2024
Person Jenny Chayissara Wattananawin
P Jenny sings amazing when I've watched her Ch7hd concert on tour, I hope she gets role of musical on Channel 7 because rarely they don't have musical.
0 0
