Editorials
Replying to NLE • Jun 14, 2025
Person Gun Thapanawat Kaewbumrung
Anyone know his height? Just finished Two Worlds and he looked so tall! I’ve got a thing for tall guys and now…
He's a bit taller than Max who's 6ft so I'd say he's probably about 6'2/6'3
1 0
Replying to kkdoolee • Oct 26, 2024
Title Your Sky
That's called being shy
This is his first lead role and his first project with thomas so obviously he will be shy, and also that is all from behind the scenes of shooting the pilot. if you've seen BTS from the actual shooting you would see how close they are. It's crazy to build such a negative opinion of him from one or two clips, you have no idea how it will actually play out on camera
7 1
Replying to VeeVanglak • Oct 24, 2024
Title Your Sky
Kong is just not comfortable enough play BL role. He's cringing and stuff in the BTS
That's called being shy
3 5
On My Stand-In • May 17, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ming can catch these hands I swear to god!!!!
9 0
Replying to Artemissie • May 17, 2024
Title Love upon a Time
All the more reason to stop having dedicated couples. Let them act like normal actors do. Where else have you…
I actually like dedicated couples as long as they both are happy working together, I think it often makes for interesting concepts. The issue is people can't be grown ups when they do choose to part ways, and don't respect them as individual people.
9 1
