Editorials
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 23, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Joseph Zengs facial expression is so funny he really did great job Lou ci yan doesn’t seem to be villain to me he seems just want to free I’m confused about his grandpa is he a good guy or not
3 1
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 22, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Lou ci yan just killed bunch of guys because they dared to touch her or say she is normal girl he is so obsessed with her 😂
2 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 21, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Three’s grandpa are funny 😄
5 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 20, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
I watched 2 episodes it was fun to watch it fl character and ml are both smart and not childish they have their own plan my baby ( dengwei) is obviously gonna break my heart my guess it will be heavy drama
4 0
On The Legend of Rosy Clouds • Jun 17, 2026
Title The Legend of Rosy Clouds
Finally it’s coming I’ve been waiting for 3 years I’m seated 😋 I prepared my heart for dengwei’s character 🫠
2 0
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 22, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
all my favorite drama i watched last year that had bad ending or open ending finally this drama give me happy ending now i will go watch without worry
9 0
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 20, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
sys is so funny in amnesia arc 🤣poor ran ran and his disciples 🤣
10 0
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 18, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Ep 27,28 was wholesome 😍
8 1
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 16, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Idk imma be honest here. After watching so many dramas, I always fall hard for the dark side of male lead. So…
Where's lie we are all jumping onto our hot demon im goona defend him no matter what he gonna do in future 😋😙
2 1
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 16, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
I love that despite sys was at edge of his death and lost half of his power he still powerful
10 2
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 16, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Sys as cat is so adorable 🥰😍😘
6 0
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 16, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
I don't know how many time do i say this drama is well written, the acting, ost, special effects are all good we have good character development and im glad they didn't remove the questionable side of sys im still so upset they changed cang xuan arc in lost you forever it wasnt wise decision so im so thankful here
10 0
Replying to 12979275 • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Huh?
Some fan said it was confusing so they asked to edited again for me it was good 😅
0 3
Replying to melissa04 • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
What? So we have to watch watch today’s episodes again? I mean the drama is worth watching again but right now…
Im not sure i have to ask again but its probably because of better understanding
0 1
Replying to melissa04 • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
What? So we have to watch watch today’s episodes again? I mean the drama is worth watching again but right now…
I dont know about today ep but it seems the first eight ep heavily redited
0 2
Replying to 12979275 • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Huh?
My friend told me director decided to edit the first eps for better understanding
0 5
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
guys where we can watch new eps i heared director edited the whole ep again
0 17
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 14, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
after watching ep 20 i think we really need amnesia arc SYS my pretty poor boy is suffering a lot . he really need to rest
12 1
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 12, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
i finished Ep 13 it was another good ep i love that she started to regain her memory and also her power too. i kinda feel sorry for su yu he seems to care about Mu Qing Ge a lot but failed to recognize her. Mu Qing Ge dance with sword scene was beautiful, i pity ran wu, she has been with him for long time but still not smart enough to understand he dont love her beacuse of her appearance
2 0
Replying to 12979275 • Feb 11, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
I think the sister's character was written better in IS because she wasn't outright malicious, she wasn't out…
I don't clearly remember because I watched a long time ago if I'm not wrong at first she was a good sister but when others Start to praise her she started to get jealous and let her take the blame and die circumstances in other drama was different yangzi character wasn't powerful at first but here ran wu is completely overshadowed by her sister so it kinda understandable for me her hatred and about his morher i think there is more story
0 3
