News
On Perfect Match • Jan 31, 2025
Title Perfect Match
worth watching??
0 1
Replying to ladydramarama • Jan 31, 2025
Title Celebrity
girl just drop! why "watch" a drama in a 1.5x speed??? ☠️
oh I get it! for me is the opposite: if I dislike even in the last episodes I drop
2 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jan 27, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
it started off quite strong but it didn't last the whole drama
which country are you from? I don't know where you can find for free because is only avaliable on viki in my country
0 1
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jan 23, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
it started off quite strong but it didn't last the whole drama
viki, but have ads
1 3
Replying to pristine • Jan 21, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract Spoiler
This feels like a different kind of bad ending. I feel really bad for the Joseon ML. The FL liked him first and…
I felt so bad for him, because when she go back to the past she treats him like he is annoying and a burden. like gurl you just go to the future to save him!! why all those indifference? just patetic how they use the last episode just to see her treat him like that! Its clear that the husband of the future is just a reincarnation of the husband of the past, she treats him like a horrible enemy
2 0
Replying to PrincetonGirl818 • Jan 21, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
it started off quite strong but it didn't last the whole drama
same! after 6 episodes I was tired of watching
1 5
Replying to mikmik • Jan 21, 2025
Title Celebrity
after 5 episodes it gets boring. Currently struggling to finish ep 8, im watching it on 1.5x speed😭
girl just drop! why "watch" a drama in a 1.5x speed??? ☠️
6 2
Replying to jibzee • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
it’s becoming more and more common to leave one’s brain behind to enjoy kdrama. it’s like drama for stupid…
I agree
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 4, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
was a good kdrama to watch, the ending is actually good too
3 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Jan 1, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
how can a drama with only 12 episodes can be so boring and dragged?
3 7
Replying to 11747049 • Jan 1, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
Almost been a year and I STILL haven’t finished the last two eps 😫 Maybe one day….
same!! I imagine HOW can a drama with only 12 episodes can be so boring like that?
0 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 1, 2025
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
I guess this drama is not for me, it is getting boring with each episode, ( now ep. 9 ) no feeling of tension…
i'm struggling to finish this drama, those last episodes are so BORING
1 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 29, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
not good as a thought this would be, kinda disappointed, they missing so many plots here, the ending was bad actually... hope season 3 fix those blindspots
1 2
Replying to LuckyMandarins • Dec 29, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
The carousel game! 222 is with child and obviously her belly shows! Wouldn’t that be taken into consideration…
I know you do this question with serious intentions... but doesn't make sense! the baby obviously dont count because he's not a player and DON'T EVEN BORN YET!!
0 0
Replying to Lllllx2459 • Dec 7, 2024
Title See You in My 19th Life
Soo boring!!! And so sad because i love both leads but the chemistry was not all there.
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0
On No Gain, No Love • Oct 4, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
one of the worst endings I seeing in a kdrama, sorry
10 0
Replying to aie • Jul 29, 2024
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
assisti essa bagaça só pelo ryo shi oh, e ainda odiei
nem por ele eu consegui terminar
4 1
On Radio Romance • Jul 25, 2024
Title Radio Romance
boring
0 0
Replying to rebecasa • Jul 25, 2024
Title Blood
I really enjoyed the first 18 episodes! but the last 2 were a deception!
same
1 0
