Editorials Replying to Mocasia • Jun 21, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
I swear half those guys didn’t watch the earlier seasons… like how they all thought they were hung up on??
Haha, yeah, that also! 😂
0 0
On His Man Season 3 • Jun 21, 2024
Title His Man Season 3 Spoiler
Just at the beginning of the phone call section on episode one. How do they still not know that unless you say your name, there is a 99% chance the other person will have no idea who you are!!! 😠
7 3
Replying to leerichards • Jun 21, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
Somebody mentioned 20 episodes total, in an earlier post, but I haven't been able to find any official confirmation.…
Well it doesn’t get more official than that! 😆
2 0
Replying to Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • Jun 21, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
Replying to deleted comment
Somebody mentioned 20 episodes total, in an earlier post, but I haven't been able to find any official confirmation. I've submitted an edit request to update the show details on this page, but I'm not sure they will action it without an official link.
0 2
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024 • Jun 15, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
Still hoping for English subs to magically appear somewhere🤞🏻😊
5 0
Replying to Maca Bond • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Yuzuki Family’s Four Sons
even a disposable NHK mini series is good watch, they just can't fail.
It’s really great isn’t it! Every tiny episode is a gem.
3 0
Replying to Kate • Jun 10, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
bilibili
Are they gone now? The link doesn't show anything :(
1 13
Replying to leerichards • May 28, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
Downloaded and ready for the subs! :D
I don’t, but if you scroll down the comments, someone named @dewa says they have some. (Edit) Oh I see you already asked them 😄
0 1
Replying to leerichards • May 28, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
Downloaded and ready for the subs! :D
Sorry, I don’t have any subs yet. I am waiting for better ones than AI generated.
0 3
Replying to Miguel • May 18, 2024
Title Beats per Minute
Loved this, wish i can get the song
Me too, on both counts. No luck with Shazam 😞
0 1
Replying to BL-fan Niche • Apr 23, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
I'm subbing this series, unofficially, with AI help, starting from ep1 .....but its a slow process, gonna take…
Downloaded and ready for the subs! :D
1 5
Replying to amazemerlinmagi • Jan 26, 2024
Title Although I Love You, and You?
Where are people watching this?
GagaOOlala.
2 0
Replying to Mizuki • Jan 20, 2024
Title Cherry Magic
YALL IT IS SHOWING NOT AVAILABLE ON VIU
Working now, but only part 1 has subs for me on episode 6 on Viu.
1 0
Replying to myweatherman • Dec 25, 2023
Title Bake Me Please
toyota service center features and upbeat music in the middle of a serious conversation... only in thai bls.and…
😂🤣
0 0
On Let's Eat Together, Aki and Haru • Nov 14, 2023
Title Let's Eat Together, Aki and Haru Spoiler
Make sure to watch it all 😉
3 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 10, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
1hr 14mins behind the scenes video on Viki now.
2 1
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Oct 27, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
who else thought bro wouldn't show up?
Totally. I was preparing myself to be furious! 🤣
12 0
Replying to ashe • Oct 6, 2023
Title My Beautiful Man: Eternal
the official release on viki is not available yet is it?
3 more days my Viki says. Just watched it on Gagaoolala, loved it!!!
4 0
On Stay with Me • Jul 31, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I’m racing through these, currently on episode 10 so haven’t read the comments for fear of spoilers. I happened to notice in this episode (though they’ve probably been shown before) the bedroom posters which I found interesting. Torch Song Trilogy, Blue by Derek Jarman and Vive L’Amour (available on GagaOOLala) as well as a poster of David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust. From the little I’ve seen online, I saw there was discussion about whether this story would be censored in terms of its queerness. I’m not sure whether that query has been resolved in subsequent episodes, but I think the posters are a good way of getting around any restrictions related to dialogue or physical contact, if indeed there are any. Apologies if the topic has already been discussed in previous comments.
5 8
Replying to JavienH • Jun 23, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Where is everyone watching the season is it on? IQIY again?
GagaOOLala for me.
1 0
